Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease
What happened to XyloJW? I noticed a while back that he's not a admin or mod any more, and hasn't posted in a while. Which is a bit disappointing, he was one of my favorites, mainly because I remember him from the politoons threads in D&D a couple years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

muscles like this? posted:

I want to say the Fishmech thing was they made it so all his posts went right to the Gas Chamber.
Wasn't that about the same time that some other user's posts (I don't remember who) were all replaced with windows displaying the Gas Chamber, and another's posts were set up so that anybody could edit them (so the other two ended up trying to edit them in order to get around their Gas Chamber posting)? Those were fun times on the forums, I kinda miss those creative types of punishments, though I understand it's probably a pain to implement.

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Every loving time if they have the ability to send PM's. 6 hours are the most likely to set off meltdowns.

Can I have a 6 hour probation just because? Preferably with a unique Punishment Reason.

edit: How hard would it be to add in some code that keeps the Report button from working on older posts? If it's something bad enough, they can just PM you anyways.

Eh! Frank fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Nov 21, 2016

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

IOwnCalculus posted:

He lies, it's been under the dot in "something awful dot com" the whole time.

And it's not the one you think (it's the dot over the i)

• Locked thread