Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Will you ever consider bringing back No Probation Day/Blood Purge?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Why are Tramadol Junkie and Vile not permabanned? All they ever seem to do is post the most outrageously racist things they can think of, get banned, rereg, and do it all over again.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

defectivemonkey posted:

Fun fact: The other night I was messing with my YNAB and showed my husband the budget. I have a baby category (I'm pregnant) and he re-labeled it to Baby/Star Wars.

I hope Baby Anakin is still with us.

Here is a recent thread that I really, really like: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3787187.

But is there a space on your budget for froofy sandwiches? This is important.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Discendo Vox posted:

I think with fishmech, you could tell him and he still wouldn't notice. The parachutes thing puts paid to it, though- nuts.

edit: Maybe...maybe we're all just fishmech parachute accounts. Makes you think...

All of SA is actually just fishmech saying WELL ACTUALLY to himself, you have discovered our terrible secret.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Aww come on AA, you have to admit that latest Avshalom post was pretty funny. :(

• Locked thread