Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Wes Anderson film?
Bottle Rocket
Rushmore
The Royal Tenenbaums
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
The Darjeeling Limited
Fantastic Mr. Fox
Moonrise Kingdom
The Grand Budapest Hotel
AVP: Alien vs. Predator
View Results

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Just watch The Grand Budapest Hotel, and gently caress everything else. Wes Anderson is good but you get everything that's good about him along with an exciting story which is fuckin' rare w/ this dude.

Also everything is so perfectly symmetrical that you will have a hard time comprehending it if you're more than a little baked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

TheNightmanCum-eth posted:

Thanks for the suggestions! I actually just watched Moonrise Kingdom because it's on Netflix, and honestly I really liked it. It had its weird moments, but overall it was cool. Definitely liked Ed Norton and the Khaki Scouts.

IMHO Moonrise Kingdom is some of his Weakest poo poo. I seriously recommend Grand Budapest Hotel. I haven't seen rushmore or bottle rocket but i've seen everything from tenenbaums onward and i seriously think it's the best thing he's done. It's also pretty recent, and it has action which is usually extremely lacking in his movies.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Lol when people expect artists to conform to poo poo like that. Enforcing diversity is anti-artistic as gently caress and anderson's movies are all art. This isn't a marvel ticket vehicle.

• Locked thread