Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
I grew up listening since my parents were into them. Saw them a bunch of times. I'm a fuckin big tough guy and I couldn't keep it together for Fiddler's Green. Hated every second of love for our lispy PM, none of that was necessary. Still love Gord, will be sad to see him go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

Saalkin posted:

I went for a walk during this because instead of watching it because I hate my country and I saw 3 different groups of people on my street watching.

Lol sucks to be you, bud.

It's a good life if you don't weaken would have been cool to have slipped in there somewheres.

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
We reg'd on the same day this is too much

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

Yr av just for this thread or have you had it for a bit cause either way that's cool.

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
Yeah it was good, even though I hated any bit of politics that came up.

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

Popular Human posted:

It was good. I'm not even Canadian and I got pretty emotional at a couple parts.

If you have trouble at the henhouse as your av you don't need to be Canadian to get the feels over what transpired tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
Yeah maybe I wasn't paying attention and he was just trolling him, cause that's a situation no one is fixing, for sure not the Canadian choom gang leader

• Locked thread