Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013
I already posted this and the Murricans don't like it. They can lick my drat gooch. Sorry it's not a live feed of a black man getting shot by a cop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013
Gord is being really loving weird as usual. I love it.

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013

The Goatfather posted:

i saw a headline about canada's biggest band playing their last show and i was like man idiots on the internet arent gonna shut up about rush

who the gently caress are these guys though

Very Canadiana rock band that have been around since mid 80's. They are actually hugely popular here but never seemed to make it outside Canada.

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013
The scarf made of tube socks!

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013

Haier posted:

Did anyone say these dinosaurs are tragically UNhip?

No, but I did say lick my gooch

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013
Oh god. Did Gord really just end with that.

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013
3rd encore, sweet baby Jezoos

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013
I can't tell if Paul has been crying, or if he's just really, really, really sweaty...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spagghentleman
Jan 1, 2013
That's all folks.

• Locked thread