Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

and if it's a lie, terrorists made me say it
I love that Gord used his last show ever to essentially guilt Trudeau into taking action to help the First Nations.

Dude's going to look like a total dick if he doesn't do something now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

I mean, objectively it was probably one of the worse Hip shows I've ever seen, but the fact that Gord is even up there is pretty loving insane.

That mic drop at the end of "Grace, Too" is going to haunt me for a long time.

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

Ill Peripheral posted:

Yr av just for this thread or have you had it for a bit cause either way that's cool.

Had it since about...2012-ish? I dunno, I think I had some dumb Firefly av before this one.

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

Saalkin posted:

The walk was good. I found $20.

Are you saying I should have watched with some of these people?

It was good. I'm not even Canadian and I got pretty emotional at a couple parts.

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

Ill Peripheral posted:

Yeah it was good, even though I hated any bit of politics that came up.

I was groaning too until I realized what he was doing. "Oh, that Trudeau is so great, we're really in good hands. That's why he's gonna fix things up north!" Holding the guy's feet to the fire live in front of several million people was a masterstroke. After all, you wouldn't dare turn down a dying Canadian icon's make-a-wish, would you, Justin?

• Locked thread