Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
Agreed, the idea that some semi-skilled warlord with two dozen hand-me-down ships would seriously threaten the inner navies once they got their collective heads out of their asses was never properly justified in the book.

e: we do have moments like Alex threatening to blast their way through the Ganymede blockade with the Roci alone, but taking his threats literally would mean a whole fleet's point defence can't deal with the handful of missiles on the Roci, and any fleet engagement should result in complete mutual destruction.

suck my woke dick fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Jan 6, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU