Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kaptainkaffeine
Apr 1, 2003

Drug Free Since: Lunch
God fuckin help me I can never remember which titles correspond to which book, please continue to use numbers only, tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaptainkaffeine
Apr 1, 2003

Pretty weird that the tech existed to bring people back from the dead more or less completely themselves and immortal and it only ever happened three times by accident. Did none of the sociopaths on Laconia ever think about trying that out on some test subjects? To bring a repair drone in from out in the cold? Cortezar had the kids and he must have known how they got that way.

if you're cold, they're cold

kaptainkaffeine
Apr 1, 2003

I can never remember which book goes with which title, just zero chance