Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.
Amazon has the prologue and the first 3 chapter of Leviathan's Fall up.

https://twitter.com/JamesSACorey/status/1438981615309377536?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

Ainsley McTree posted:

Didn’t they introduce Duarte in the last season or am I misremembering? Seems odd to include him if you’re not going to include the main thing he does

He got namedropped by one of Savuetorre/Babbage/Cortezar, but wasn't actually on screen.

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

Local book store broke embargo and sold me a copy last night and I stayed up all night and read it in one go. I quite enjoyed it, even if a lot of the story beats weren't really a surprise.

Audible "gently caress yeah"s were said. There were tears in appropriate places. Loose ends that needed tied up we're tied up, and things that were mysterious were both adequately explained and left appropriately mysterious.

CommanderApaul fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Dec 1, 2021

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

uber_stoat posted:

they sort of blew their Belter budget in the first episode. that lady, the guy Ava tortures, a few others.

Ty has mentioned in some of the commentary stuff with Wes and others that there isn't a huge acting pool for those roles. The production team also thought it would have been a distraction from the story itself, which is ultimately about humanity as a whole.