Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

Ready for the fashy circle jerk

Toast Museum posted:

People who have read the books don't need pretend-I'm-speculating winks in the show thread. If you're so sure the way the books go is the logical conclusion, then let the show-only crowd work it out for themselves.

"Gosh, just spitballing here, but I hope Joffrey doesn't ignore his advisors and order someone beheaded. What?"

I saw the post in question before getting to that part of the books and it removed pretty much all surprise and suspense for me. As soon as belters stole stealth paint I knew that wasn't actually speculation and it kinda pissed me off.

I'm ok with spoilers, but not when they are packaged as something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

Ready for the fashy circle jerk
I really love what they did with Ashford in the show. Having him and Drummer working together as a team is wonderful. I'm rewatching the show with my girlfriend (it is her first time seeing it) and his death is an episode or two away and I'm not looking forward to it.