Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
i live in texas. texas is a wet turd in a belt buckle and a lovely hat that will always do it's best to hurt the people that live in it. it's a state so bad they have to indoctrinate people with state history classes to get them to care, and i'll always take pride that I'm not actually from here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

Iron Prince posted:

i got a C in texas history in community college so how bout that fucko :smug:

e: and a B in texas government

ee: still got my associates in general study as an honor grad :smug:

the test for all texas history classes is, "do you like lone star," and the answers were, "yes," and, "i'm a big homo with butt kissin' lips"

edit: but i am sitting here with a dead six pack of shiner ocktoberfest and a big bottle of shiner regular, so i guess the OP isn't completely wrong

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

Iron Prince posted:

bitch i threw up in class one time and my prof could tell from the stench that i had been drinking lone star and gave me an A+

who among us hasn't vomitted from lone star beer, the beer of the lone star state, which is texas, home of lone star bee

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

Iron Prince posted:

National beer of Texas baby

if therre's one thing i love, it's telling texans that texas wasn't a country. if there's two things i love, it's drinking lone star in dumb craft beer places in austin

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

Iron Prince posted:

Texas was a independent country briefly but did a real bad job of it and begged the US to be annexed ASAP because they elected known alcoholic dipshit Sam Houston to be president. That's my favorite Texas history thing.

i know, that's why it's fun to keep saying, "no it wasn't."

also, no it wasn't

• Locked thread