Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
Mafia II was such a waste, it was one of the most gorgeous environments I've seen, just you never get to see any of it. Kind of optimistic for this new one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Ted Bundy: Very efficient killer, snappy dresser, handsome guy
Jesus Christ: Turned water into wine once???

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Kontradaz posted:

Imagine the 30FPS line stamping on a human face forever, that's how good it is.

ok, but is the game good

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Afraid of Audio posted:

okay but who in this metaphor is the zodiac killer

idk but if this tiresome discussion continues i hope i'm his next victim

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Did my game just glitch out? I'm in the intro bank heist, got the machine gun and then the first person I shot it cuts straight to a cutscene?

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Is anybody else on PS4 having an issue firing guns? They seem to fire really sporadically regardless of how fast I press the trigger. Not sure if it's my controller or the game

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Huh lame, just cleared a warehouse to destroy/take a medical truck, cleared the warehouse, left the truck outside the warehouse because I noticed there was a sidemission to kill somebody really close by. Finished that, then got back to the warehouse to discover the medical truck had warped back inside the warehouse which had instantly repopulated with enemies. Dumb

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Police chases in this game are so awful, constant respawns, changing cars seems to do nothing, homing in on you despite being hidden and the same constant 'REAL COPS CUMMIN AFTER YEW' repeated every 3 seconds

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

I wish there was some form of fast travel

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Man, I tried, I give up with this awful game. What a waste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Malcolm Excellent posted:

any additional feedback for us? I played a little bit and had fun. What made you tap out?

Nothing more than whats already been mentioned by other posters, the gunplay and story/voice acting I feel is excellent but the repetition, bugs and dead world once again killed it for me. I'm playing on PS4 and I've never had any issues with other games crashing but Mafia has done it 10+ times in the few days I've played it.

• Locked thread