Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
Do they make it "obvious" how to distribute the territory? I'm at the point I have to pick a district to take over on my own... is one easier than the others?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

SilentW posted:

aaaa doublepost

You put collectibles in the police station in pointe verdun, I hate you a little

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
gently caress, I have the mission to kill jimmy cavar... but he's not there. i reloaded the game... nada

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Sir DonkeyPunch posted:

gently caress, I have the mission to kill jimmy cavar... but he's not there. i reloaded the game... nada

and now i am trapped in the enzo mission, no hit squad spawns so i can't do anything. cool

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Sir DonkeyPunch posted:

and now i am trapped in the enzo mission, no hit squad spawns so i can't do anything. cool

To finish my saga, I verified my local files and that fixed it

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

PaybackJack posted:

Charging us for stuff we used to get for free. Brilliant.

I think they're free. They're adding some story content that will cost you though

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
Speaking of the Southern Union, feels weird that the "Rescue Human Trafficking Victims" quests are optional. Like, I don't want to tell hangar 13 how to design the game, but...

Edit: I also killed every motherfucker in the audience of the auction regardless of whether they were civilian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
I watched the announcement video on Steam, something about Lincoln in full BDUs running around the streets seems really hilarious to me.

• Locked thread