Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

blackguy32 posted:

I would have had a lot more fun if mafia 1 wasn't open world. I hated driving in that game.

Car chases were pretty fun for the time, but the mission to mission driving was extremely awful. Did cars of that era really slow down to 2 mph just to climb a slight incline?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

This game is probably gonna be bad but I'm a sucker for gta like games. All those games have horrible AI so I'm not worried about that.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

They aren't mad for funny reasons like seeing KKK members get shot, they are mad because its a "SJW game"

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Not as good as you hoped but still pretty good

much like mafia 3

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

It wouldn't be a new game release thread without the fps police coming in and calling the game a slideshow :rolleyes:

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

vainman posted:

Could someone who has played it let me know if the game is good?

Currently it's unplayable garbage but thanks to the efforts of grassroots organizers there's now a patch coming to fix it

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

From the dev's reaction, it sounds like the fps lock was unintended so I don't see the point in arguing about how it's leading to the downfall of gaming as a whole

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

wjs5 posted:

What are hyperbole or metaphor?

One is BTK and the other is Ed Gein

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

PC gamers are insufferable

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I got a r9 390 and not only does it run better on low it also looks better :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

The Aphasian posted:

Car damage is hilariously out of date

Eh, car damage models have been regressing pretty heavily over the last few years

• Locked thread