Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

if people think this game is going to "deal with race" in a good way, they should probably play mafia 2 again lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

dublish posted:

Between shutting down human trafficking and fighting against corrupt cops, I'm getting a very family-friendly-mafia vibe from this game. Not sure how I feel about that.

Whatever. I thought Mafia 2 was great, if super short, and I'll play this one too.

yeah, the brutal face stabbings seem really family friendly

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Utnayan posted:

We are entitled brats. Expecting a game to work without crashing. And the audacity we have when buying a poo poo product.

I blame the rising costs of art. We should be grateful we even get something to purchase!

Calm down man the real issue here is nobody cares what you think

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Corrected? I don't think hitting the sharpening filter to 200% is a "correction"

Last night I noticed that my settings in game were lower than the settings from the launcher, so people should check that out.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Qmass posted:

You should wait and see if they patch it up. There is a pretty good game but its hidden beneath a mountain of woe.
I don't know anything about what they are doing and usually I would agree - I have seen enough screenshots of injector preset fallout/skyrim to know the usual artifacting and loss of fidelity you get from sharpening but that simply isn't the case here. I don't really care what you want to call it but this cheap work around does show how bad the game is by default.

Like I said everyone should make sure to check the in game graphic settings. I thought things looked blurry, with everything set to high in the launcher, but looking in game everything was set to medium, and after correcting that the game looks fantastic.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Qmass posted:

yeah its just you that thought to check their settings, mate.

well have fun with your photoshop filter "game fix" you loving idiot

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Qmass posted:

Lose your temper if you like but the difference is still night and day and like I said, I don't care what you want to call it, I am not going to be offended because some random internet users experiment is beneath you.

you represent a filth that needs to be powerwashed off the facade of computer gaming. deal with it.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I think its more that people play the game for four-five hours in a row then come into the thread complaining that the game is repetitive (it is, to be fair), and instead of mentioning that they had fun playing the same mission types for four hours in a row, all they post about is how offended they are that the devs would think that a pc gamer in 2016 would accept the lack of mission diversity.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Joe Gillian posted:

You can take random people as human shields,

How do you do this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

its not kalled the klan because it is not the klan it is a fiktional krime syndikate that in the games fiktion is assokiated with the klan and they mention this in the game and you find straight up klan poo poo at their explosive krime dens and does it matter if they say the name Ku Klux Klan or not? do white pointed hoods and burning krosses mean anything else?

• Locked thread