Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Mafia 3 looks to possibly be the first successful Godfather game that balances you being the guy that can do anything, but also be head of a criminal empire. It be boring if you didn't get to do exciting poo poo, but you can try to maintain an organization and call in for reinforcements and weapons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

blackguy32 posted:

Meanwhile, I am hoping that they don't take race head-on because all of the previous attempts have been pretty drat embarrassing. But we will see. It's a subject that I don't see playing out too well if all of the past iterations, the solutions have all been violence and shootouts, when during that time period, you had to be smart to succeed. I had problems with Django Unchained for similar reasons.

On other hand, I'm not going to miss the opportunity to shoot digital clansman. You put them in a game and I'm going to kill them no matter how many cops get in my way.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Psychotic Weasel posted:

My favourite part of the walkthough is that the hotel elevator code is 0451. If I ever need to get through a door with a keypad on it, I'm just going to punch that in first and see if that works.

I had mixed feelings when they first announced that Mafia 3 was moving to the 60s and to the south as I was still having a blast with 2 and wanted more, but man this is really shaping up to look nice. I'll have to keep a closer eye on this as it gets closer to release.

There are a million crime dramas involving New York City surrogates and Italian Americans. I was glad they not only picked the South, The 60s and a black protag, but they seem to be going the whole nine yards with their setting. Goddamn am I going to kills some loving Clansman in as many ways as I can.

• Locked thread