Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Could someone who has played it let me know if the game is good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I legitimately can't figure out if anyone in this thread has played the game

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find it fun and not very samey, if anyone is looking for recommendations. Each racket seems to have a big target like the supermarket or the dump and the rackets are just long enough that I can get one done in about an hour, maybe a bit more, before going to bed. Only had one audio glitch and I'm on Xbox

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Wow, this thread is completely dead already. Did not expect that.

I just finished the game and really enjoyed it. Definitely best played in one hour doses, I pushed hard to finish today and can see how it would be tiresome for those who finished weeks ago. Also can't understand how it's physically possible to finish this weeks ago, but that's another story.

Great plot, great driving and shooting, great setting, nice graphics besides some weird lighting. I know the PC version was a turd but I don't understand why I'm in such a small minority in thinking it was great. Usually I'm much more picky than the average goon.

I liked it a lot, too. I think it was the unique setting that put it over the top for me

• Locked thread