Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you

xPanda posted:

Anyone else getting this on keyboard? Really not interested in using a controller.
I saw something kind of similar. I rebound my keys to use ESDF like I've done for almost every game since 99 and I eventually had to give up and use a controller.

The game would recognize that I rebound the interact key to R and show it on screen for my action, but pressing it got no response at all. When I tried to pick up a controller and use that the hint changed to the X icon and would start to show the animation around the icon like it was going to do the action. But it never would, it'd get to like 90% done on the progress meter around the icon and then reset. I could never open the door in the very first mission until I reset my keybinds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Jesus, just realized that this game doesn't sync your saves to Steam. That's about the easiest steamworks integration you can get in a game and they haven't even bothered to do that.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

As an added bonus to the PC patch the other day, they've added in Steamworks integration for your save games. Which is good since they decided to put the save games in your /AppData/ folder instead of your documents one.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

Psychotic Weasel posted:

I see Mafia III has downloaded a 5.8GB patch so I don't know what they gently caress they're doing but I think this is the second gigantic patch to come out since the game came out a month ago. I'm currently engrossed with other games at the moment but maybe I'll give this another run though over the weekend or something.
If only you could scroll up a few lines you'd see exactly what they did.

• Locked thread