Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

Here's some video evidence of the aggressiveness I was describing.

This video also really gives a great example of how loving fragile you are in GTAV, making rampages often very short lived. More than once have I been shot out of a jet by a pistol packing street cop.

Anyway Mafia 3 looks rad as hell and hot drat that soundtrack :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

oh my god not only is there an 1887 but Clay spins it too y e s

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Apraxin posted:

I recognize most of that footage from gameplay demos, so some of it is hopefully down to the game being on super easy mode.

And not to be 'that YouTube guy is just salty because the game has a black protagonist and talks about racism' but looking at his other videos, yeah, dude is salty because the game has a black protagonist and talks about racism.

Speaking of:

https://8bitdigi.com/2016/10/01/racists-outraged-that-mafia-iii-allows-players-to-kill-klansmen/

:qq: to the loving max

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Mycroft Holmes posted:

I'm mostly just in this to murder klansmen.

:same:

Gonna grip and rip that M79

Gas up the fuckin' party popper

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Pretty sure that's Apocalypse Now.

Yeah it is

Now I want a tiger stripe M79 unlockable paint job :v:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
More games need to have good shotguns like this. I blasted some hillbilly in the stomach with one from a good thirty feet and he loving folded in half :stare:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
There's a ton of really stupid poo poo in this game but I blasted a redneck in the face with a sawed off lever action shotgun from the inside of my car while Sympathy For The Devil was on the radio and I enjoy that immensely.

Also chokeslammed a cop and this too delighted and amused me.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Do I unlock somebody that can deliver me my last car? So stupid that your car isn't marked on the map or anything.

I like the concierge though, that's a neat idea.

In a way this reminds me of Saint's Row 1. Janky as hell, but their heart was in the right place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

The Iron Rose posted:

If you're on PC just cheatengine the wiretap materials. It's a bit complicated since you need to use a debugger, but the instructions are pretty clear on the CE forums.

Saves a shitton of time. Because I gave myself 99 wiretap materials and I've used almost all of them with three districts to go.

Apparently the address for wiretap boxes ties into how much a captured business earns you, so putting it at 99 will really hamper your income.

Incidentally I put mine at 5000 and boy was that silly when I went to get paid :haw:

• Locked thread