Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
M Crow. What the gently caress up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IdolNinja
Mar 7, 2011

It's our time now!
Let's get this shit started!
Sup thread. We are dusting off a bunch of archived stuff out of the Volition Vault for the 10th anniversary, and will be streaming every day next week at the usual time. Special guests, unreleased builds, rare footage... should be good times.

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

(Idol, if youre reading this, whattup bro! Tell Mitch Cronin Imp Zone thinks he's a boss!)
-Mitch Cronin is a boss.

Mitch and I work in the same office, and the message has been relayed. Mitch accepts his boss status and says to "Keep on truckin'."

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

IdolNinja posted:

Sup thread. We are dusting off a bunch of archived stuff out of the Volition Vault for the 10th anniversary, and will be streaming every day next week at the usual time. Special guests, unreleased builds, rare footage... should be good times.

Mitch and I work in the same office, and the message has been relayed. Mitch accepts his boss status and says to "Keep on truckin'."

post the blowjob video

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

rare blowjob footage. It';s coming boys...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

IdolNinja posted:

:worship:

IdolNinja
Mar 7, 2011

It's our time now!

Black Baby Goku posted:

post the blowjob video

I asked around, and unfortunately no video was ever captured of its magnificence.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is the most epic thread since they wrote the motha loving Bible my gangstas.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

IdolNinja posted:

I asked around, and unfortunately no video was ever captured of its magnificence.

Oh cmon. Did you even check the vault?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

IdolNinja posted:

thank you for trying

IdolNinja
Mar 7, 2011

It's our time now!

Black Baby Goku posted:

Oh cmon. Did you even check the vault?

At the time, development was all done on 360, and capturing on a kit was a nightmare. Plus, nobody at the studio even used capture software back then. The only person actually capturing footage was Alex Mejia, and he never even knew this existed.

Sorry to to crush your blowjob dreams.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

IdolNinja posted:

At the time, development was all done on 360, and capturing on a kit was a nightmare. Plus, nobody at the studio even used capture software back then. The only person actually capturing footage was Alex Mejia, and he never even knew this existed.

Soral
May 30, 2009

IdolNinja posted:

i forgive you

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

IdolNinja posted:

Awesome. Thanks Idol. I'll update the OP with stream info.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

IdolNinja posted:

Thanks for making PC SR2 playable.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

IdolNinja posted:

drat..

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

IdolNinja posted:

This guy and epic Rope Kid should get together to make a game for Lowtax and AVGN to produce content of.

Soral
May 30, 2009

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

IdolNinja posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lol

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Post your bosses

Here's one I made when I tested out GOTR on my decent PC.

My rules were no middle sliders, and no minimal eye horror.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
kinda look like one of those hopping ghosts

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Mikedawson posted:

Post your bosses

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mikedawson posted:

Post your bosses

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I made mine look as close as I could get it to Joe Shishido because he's a pure badass. I don't have a pic of my creation but you can imagine it:

IdolNinja
Mar 7, 2011

It's our time now!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Fsp0uz8Qk

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

gently caress. Yes.

I daresay this might be my most hype stream yet, possibly surpassing SR1 break the build.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Honestly my favorite thing to come of the streams was the community event where they made a quake server and just let like 50 people in there.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i missed that and was pissed that i did when i realized what had went down after the fact

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

On this very day, ten years ago. I was Canonized.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q15vAr3WpWE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuD9mwVhlPU

first stream is in two-ish hours at https://www.twitch.tv/dsvolition

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Saint's Row 2 is one of the games that made me realize what I really like in video games: game worlds that feel lived-in, fun characters, and writing that is fairly light-hearted, but isn't afraid to get serious at times.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Mikedawson posted:

Saint's Row 2 is one of the games that made me realize what I really like in video games: game worlds that feel lived-in, fun characters, and writing that is fairly light-hearted, but isn't afraid to get serious at times.

To this day no open world city has surpassed Stilwater in SR2.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

It's true. There's a lot of differences between SR1/2 and 3/4, and people like to go on about the positives and negatives, but Stillwater was objectively a bigger, better and more fleshed out game world than Steelport.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It's true. There's a lot of differences between SR1/2 and 3/4, and people like to go on about the positives and negatives, but Stillwater was objectively a bigger, better and more fleshed out game world than Steelport.

:hai:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVBOtcK2z0Q&t=233s

• Locked thread