Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
guys that stylize their hair with anything other than their own spit and finger grease might as well just be women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I have a freakishly small butt it's not much bigger than a couple of grapefruits. Any tips on enlarging my man buns?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

rock rock posted:

I have a freakishly small butt it's not much bigger than a couple of grapefruits. Any tips on enlarging my man buns?

Technology has your back.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Facebook Aunt posted:

also known as the squat

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
When Jake Gyllenhaal put his hair in a man bun in Nightcrawler, it was the part of the film where his character had stopped being just a wierdo and had started to cross the slipperly slope to insanity and becoming a villian.

I think the director may have been making a statement about the nature of man buns. Or the media. Or possibly both.

bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011

Facebook Aunt posted:

:heysexy: now were talking

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
I used to have my hair down to my shoulders freshman and sophomore year of high school. I'm also pretty brown so they used to call me Mowgli.

In hindsight, long hair is loving gross. Glad I have a close crop hair cut. drat hippies.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I clicked expect firm, unbudgeable men butts. What is this poo poo? Give me hardboiled-egg-covered-in-jeans booties or give me death

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

OMGVBFLOL posted:

its weird to me that everyone calls them "man buns". like what else kind of bun is it going to be
Bromance
Mansplaining
Manspreading
Mandoing
Manexisting
Man glaze

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Al Cowens posted:

Bromance
Mansplaining
Manspreading
Mandoing
Manexisting
Man glaze

mandatory manipulative management mangled many menus

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i had a man bun on my wedding day

i'm now getting divorced

you do the math

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
There should be a minimum amount you have to deadlift and also grow a full beard before you're allowed to get a man bun.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I like my hair when it grows to that perfect point and you get that excellent oil / hair ratio where your locks blow in the wind

but that only lasts like 1 whole day then your hair looks like a literal pile of sticks and you lose your job for looking like a degenerate gently caress

Hippie Hedgehog
Feb 19, 2007

Ever cuddled a hedgehog?

Had to google "man glaze". Was surprised it's not a euphemism.

(Ninja edit: Well, not only a euphemism anyway.)

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

evelyn87 posted:

I think they're pretty ok.

Look at this wrong as gently caress person

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
manbuns are great

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
"man buns" are really bad you bozo

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Man buns are neither bad nor good.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
It's one of those things like mullets where we'll just laugh at old pictures in about 15 years. Undercuts too.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

notZaar posted:

It's one of those things like mullets where we'll just laugh at old pictures in about 15 years. Undercuts too.

Right now it's very fashionable to either get your hair cut too much or not enough.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i had long hair in high school and someone told me to put it in a man bun so i did and i hated it so i never did it again

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
ooh, I have a meme just for this occasion!

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
back before I got a soul crushing corporate advertising gig I worked in instrument repair and had a big curly shagfro that I would tie back in a man bun so I could work, but it wasn't trendy back then so everyone just thought I looked like a grody hesher. Welp that's my manbun story! bye.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

im hopping mad about a hair on the internet

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
short hair rules

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
A man with 2" long hairs looks unkept or worse yet, "happy".

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Can women have a man bun?

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
there is no such thing as a normal bun now. all those buns you see women wearing are now man buns.

just another example of forceful appropriation by the patriarchy

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

OMGVBFLOL posted:

im hopping mad about a hair on the internet

lovely manbun spotted

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i've yet to see an actual man with a man bun.

so far its only been sissy boys and hipster twig kiddies

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

man buns are glorified rat tails

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Y-Hat posted:

man buns are glorified rat tails

Yeah, it's pretty LOL calling that mess a bun. Come on dudes, step up your game.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
i knew a girl who kept calling putting her hair up in any style a man-bun. she also exclusively tweets about being lonely and watching anime, so

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

ElGroucho posted:

lovely manbun spotted

no, but i do have a big stupid santa beard with a curly moustache

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Tie the long hair of your head to the short hairs of your man buns, then kick you down the street! :bahgawd:

My new nerdy coworker had one for his first week. Gone now, but I'm sure it lives on in his heart.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

notZaar posted:

Counterpoint:

The undercut is timeless.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Al Cowens posted:

Bromance
Mansplaining
Manspreading
Mandoing
Manexisting
Man glaze

You forgot 'brojob,' which comes between 'bromance' and 'mansplaining.'