Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
First and Guh reporting, just paid while pooping for this poop game league

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

Spacely posted:

Just need payment from Paladine_PSoT. Can someone PM him? He didn't post buy accepted the league renewal so just want to make sure he is still in.

I PMed him

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
B rating, projected 2nd overall.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
Even with an optimum line up I wouldn't have won.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
I can sense Adrian Peterson waiting to gently caress me. Why did I waste a spot drafting him.

Eric Decker, what a stud tho

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

Ceros_X posted:

I can sense Adrian Peterson waiting to gently caress me. Why did I waste a spot drafting him.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
Shane Vereen out now with a season ending injury - 3 of my team done already, gently caress yeah (AP and Abdullah being the other two).

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
Eric Decker out with torn rotator cuff... 4 dudes broke in 4 weeks. gently caress yea!

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
gently caress this game, 5 weeks, 5 injuries.

Ughhhh 1-4 baby

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

Spermy Smurf posted:

No longer last place. You jealous?

:smug:

Not an Empty quote.

Fake Edit: Whatever QB I start, the other one gets 30 points. Going to start one and bet on the other in Vegas. Least I am guarenteed to win once when I lose!

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
It is sad to be the worst ranked dude when two players aren't even setting lineups lol.

I think it isn't fair to start setting lineups now since quite a few people (not me) have benefited from them and you're screwing the dudes who haven't gotten free wins.. if they can beat them.

Agree on no invites back next year. I may be quitting Clash, but this league is fun.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
Only until you beat factory of sadness and her cuck boyfriend loving demolishes me. Then order will be returned. Dis season.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
Went from last place to 8th in two weeks with our 8 way tie at the bottom(thanks most points for and against!). Most improved player? Still better than the browns.

Talking with another buddy, his league does two brackets, winners bracket and losers bracket. The losers bracket is the bottom half, and they get some small amount of total pot - mainly to keep people interested after its obvious they aren't making the playoffs. I, of course, won't be in that bracket next year, but it would be good to keep players more active perhaps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
Can't wait for next year and a new draft... congrats winners!

• Locked thread