Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~
Thanks for setting this all up again, dude. Also if any of y'all haven't experienced it yet, the revamped league mobile chat owns this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~
I still had 20 forgotten dollars in my yahoo account from last year when I hosed up converting my other league to a cash league so it worked out for me :shobon:

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~

Spacely posted:

This is how we build our advantage.

Side note: I haven't heard anything from Paladine so I am going to try and get a sub to fill in pretty soon. Anyone reading this that wants a spot let me know and if I don't hear back from him in a few hours I will drop him out and add you. Our draft is tonight at 10pm est.

if no one else can fill it, my boyfriend is a goon and plays fantasy football. and CoC but that isn't really a requirement in the league anymore.

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~
^^^ This would be my boyfriend. Unfortunately.

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~

Spermy Smurf posted:

I am well on my way to drunk. So if i no-show or draft the wrong David Johnson I blame my entire season on today.

And its all your fault. All of you.

draft Marshawn imo

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~

Spermy Smurf posted:

Marshawn as RB, Tebow as TE, and Tebow as QB. And Tebow as kicker.

God damnit I am a genius.

:perfect:

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~

Spermy Smurf posted:

Stop hitting on me.

hitting on Tebow tbh

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~

Spermy Smurf posted:

How many patriots did I draft. Will check in morn.

all of them

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~
yahoo is sick of my poo poo apparently

quote:

As Ricky Bobby's dad once told him, "If you ain't first you're last." factory of sadness really took that message to heart as they're projected to finish near the bottom of Clash Of Goons Season 3 League with a record of 3-11-0 (1,674). While they'll try to blame their poor season on the bad draft slot, the other GMs will know factory of sadness simply just dropped the ball.

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~

Mr. 47 posted:

I can sympathize.

my only hope is that all of my wins are against you

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~

Spermy Smurf posted:

If you end up proposing this year please use the ring from your other league.

I already tried proposing to him with it. He was having none of that.

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~
my team is going to be hooooooooooootttttt garbage this year :sun:

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~

Ceros_X posted:

I can sense Adrian Peterson waiting to gently caress me. Why did I waste a spot drafting him.

lol

also remember when the season hadn't started yet and we were all so full of hope

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~

Ceros_X posted:

Eric Decker out with torn rotator cuff... 4 dudes broke in 4 weeks. gently caress yea!

can you lend me your powers irl

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~

Spermy Smurf posted:

You all can get hosed. I hate this game and I hate all of you.

idk if empty quoting is allowed here but

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~
I aptly named my team tbh

• Locked thread