Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

wow, fixing dark and brown skinned characters to make them look "normal" are we

I normally call it the blackface bug, and only see it affecting Nord or Imperial characters. Never seen it on a Dunmer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Synnr posted:

Did you leave skyrim in the steam folder it installs to by default? I'm wondering if its just a UAC thing being weird.

Skyrim is in C:\steamapps\common\skyrim special edition, yeah. ModOrganizer2 is on another drive all together.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

wow, fixing dark and brown skinned characters to make them look "normal" are we

it's just telling blackfaced characters to clean up the shoe polish and stop their offensive practices

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Vavrek posted:

I normally call it the blackface bug, and only see it affecting Nord or Imperial characters. Never seen it on a Dunmer.

It happened to me. I did some homebrew tweaking of things with the Creation Kit and I changed Irileth’s equipment around and somehow it broke her facegen and gave her the dark face bug, so I had to re-export her facegen data. But yeah, it seemingly effects every race if you gently caress things up enough.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?
For me, it's almost always vampires. I was mistaken earlier, actually, and meant to say Nord or Breton characters. I most often see it when I stop by Castle Volkihar, and never on any of the elves there. Sadly, it also tends to affect Sybille Stentor (though it sort of looks like she just has a really dark shadow inside her hood at first), who is a character I like. I've been mentally modeling it as: Nords are racists, Sybille is just engaging in a regional cultural practice that looks really weird and bad to Americans.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Vavrek posted:

For me, it's almost always vampires. I was mistaken earlier, actually, and meant to say Nord or Breton characters. I most often see it when I stop by Castle Volkihar, and never on any of the elves there. Sadly, it also tends to affect Sybille Stentor (though it sort of looks like she just has a really dark shadow inside her hood at first), who is a character I like. I've been mentally modeling it as: Nords are racists, Sybille is just engaging in a regional cultural practice that looks really weird and bad to Americans.

She was the one who no matter what I tried couldn't fix so she was my test subject for the mod and it worked instantly so I was like "gently caress yes, this is a good utility."

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Lol, Lexy's LOTD modlist just updated as I was in the middle of building it and now there is like a dozen of newly added mods and a dozen of newly removed mods, all with their own patches and dependencies spread over the entire 500+ modlist and no real indication of what was recently changed, this rules. :bang:

Fenrisulfr
Oct 14, 2012

Lt. Lizard posted:

Lol, Lexy's LOTD modlist just updated as I was in the middle of building it and now there is like a dozen of newly added mods and a dozen of newly removed mods, all with their own patches and dependencies spread over the entire 500+ modlist and no real indication of what was recently changed, this rules. :bang:

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/User:Darkladylexy/Lexys_LOTD_SE_Changelog ?

Also, use the Wabbajack installer, makes the whole process take an hour or two, not including downloading. It'll probably be a day or three before the newest version is up on it, though.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Ah, so I'm just blind then, thanks!

Also I usually remove or replace a bunch of non-critical mods that I don't personally like (some of the companions, big titty nude body mods that the modlist insist of using for some reason, etc...),as well as add some other mods that I like and as far as I know Wabbajack doesn't allow for that, unless I'm willing to rebuild half of the modlist after it finishes which would take hours anyways.

Fenrisulfr
Oct 14, 2012
Fair enough! Good luck, then; I've manually updated a Lexy's install before and I'd almost rather start over from scratch.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Quickloot re/se not being updated, nor reimplemented by another, during quarantine is tragic.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

i want a mod that exports morrowind's dunmer voice lines into skyrim. I dont even care if it clashes horribly with the cockny

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

I have an odd problem that I cannot trace down.

On tables throughout the game (both in dungeons and elsewhere) there are random linen wraps. Not the normal ones, that are meant to be there, but rathers linen that isn't moveable and can't be interacted with at all. They're just "there", and I can't figure out which mod is adding them.

Has anyone ever seen anything like this? There's clearly a mod adding them to specific surfaces (it's only tables, but a lot of the time it's very common tables, so you get them everywhere). I just can't figure out which mod, because the instances of those tables are unchanged (according to the console the last thing to make a change to these tables was Skyrim.esm or w/e master the cell is in).

I'm losing my loving mind.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Gonkish posted:

I have an odd problem that I cannot trace down.

On tables throughout the game (both in dungeons and elsewhere) there are random linen wraps. Not the normal ones, that are meant to be there, but rathers linen that isn't moveable and can't be interacted with at all. They're just "there", and I can't figure out which mod is adding them.

Has anyone ever seen anything like this? There's clearly a mod adding them to specific surfaces (it's only tables, but a lot of the time it's very common tables, so you get them everywhere). I just can't figure out which mod, because the instances of those tables are unchanged (according to the console the last thing to make a change to these tables was Skyrim.esm or w/e master the cell is in).

I'm losing my loving mind.

Open up the console, click on the wrap, type disable and then hit enter. If the wrap disappears, then it's just the wrap. If the whole table disappears along with the wrap then a mod has changed the table model. You'll also be able to tell right off the bat if something is up if the first two digits of the item id when you select the wrap in the console are anything other than 00. That's the clearest giveaway that it's a mod.

If you want to burrow deep down to try to find it, write down the number that pops up when you select it, download XEdit and run it then plug the number the console gave you into the FormID field at the top of the XEdit window. That'll usually take you right to both the offending mod and item. From there you can decide what to do with it.

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

nine-gear crow posted:

Open up the console, click on the wrap, type disable and then hit enter. If the wrap disappears, then it's just the wrap. If the whole table disappears along with the wrap then a mod has changed the table model. You'll also be able to tell right off the bat if something is up if the first two digits of the item id when you select the wrap in the console are anything other than 00. That's the clearest giveaway that it's a mod.

If you want to burrow deep down to try to find it, write down the number that pops up when you select it, download XEdit and run it then plug the number the console gave you into the FormID field at the top of the XEdit window. That'll usually take you right to both the offending mod and item. From there you can decide what to do with it.

Gonna try this. Thanks.

I fired Skyrim up without any mods consoled into Dustman's Cairn (the table right at the beginning has these ghost wraps). As it turns out, it looks like there's a mod replacing the default "flat linen sheet" thing with "here's a whole loving roll of the poo poo that basically covers the entire loving table", and it's doing it on a PER INSTANCE basis of these things. So it's a flat replacer that may not show up in the console.

I am digging through my entire mod list (which is a LOT) to try to solve this. I can't remember when it popped up, and every mod that I would think would affect it (Ruins Clutter Improved, SMIM, etc.) doesn't have any effect.

EDIT:

FOUND IT. Ruins Clutter Improved decided that it was totally cool and good to change a flat sheet into an entire loving roll of linen that obscures everything on the loving table. Renamed the appropriate linen sheet meshes and suddenly I can see tables again. Neat.

Next problem: candles are the death of my framerate. Like, everything else runs well enough (even outdoors, despite shoving so many mods and an ENB through my video card), but candles ABSOLUTELY DEMOLISH MY FRAMERATE. Specifically, the floor candles you find in nordic ruins all over the place. More than one of those fuckers around? Hello 10fps.

The internet is providing no answers to this problem, everyone seems to say either "install this mod" (which I do, it solves nothing) or "fixed it!" without explanation. I'm going through mods one by one (starting with ELFX) to try to sort this out.

Gonkish fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Mar 31, 2020

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Did I misread all the signs?
Well, I was trying to play through Falskaar for the first time and I think it's too boring to even finish. I don't even want to try to travel back to the mainland, I'll just start a new character and never do it again. The biggest problem I had was it is a massive island and very very low density of content. I would run for several minutes and see no structure, enemies or anything but trees. Getting around was just tedious as gently caress, even with several speed enhancing effects and finally even fast traveling. Also had several bugs and ctds. So far Gray Cowl of Nocturnal and Falskaar have been very unpleasant, so I'm not even sure if I'll try Wyrmstooth or Moonpath to Elswhere.

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Hey, Johnny, what's a "shitpost"?
Falskaar just sucks. It's not very good at anything it tries to do. Moonpath is decent enough but linear and short; I mostly like the way it ties into Legacy of the Dragonborn. Wyrmstooth is pretty good if you can handle janky voicework.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

Gray Cowl of Nocturnal is well-constructed but poorly designed and relies on Oblivion nostalgia. I respect it, even if I dislike it. It's a huge blob of 'fine'.

Falskaar is terrible. Its plot is about the rejection and renunciation of power. It offers you no choices, and requires you to sit through interminable self-important conversations of the utmost mediocrity.

Falskaar is the anti-Saints Row, and I hate it.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Falskaar has the same underlying issue I felt in the New Vegas mod Beyond Boulder Dome: both mods had obviously been planned since the previous game in the series (Oblivion for Falskaar, FO3 for BBD) and would've felt much more in line with the narrative and gameplay of those games.

Anyhow, saw this on Facebook just now:

WE KNOW.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

I get a warning of delinquent masters* with the DynDOLOD esm enabled before I make a bashed patch. Should I be worried and what can I do to get rid of it needing a master file?

*Dawn of Skyrim is the master in this context

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
It's been close to five years since I last played Skyrim. I think I should try the Special Edition, but I'm not sure what mods there are for it, as my old mods folder only has stuff for the original release (because that's what existed). I don't want to go overboard with mods and end up with a lot of accidental unintended things messing it up. The OP hasn't been updated in 1-2 years so I'm not entirely sure what the best stuff is, or what mods listed in the OP are incompatible with the SE.

Mods I liked from five years ago:
- SkyUI (The UI improvement one which reduced the font size)
- Categorized Favorites (for Sky UI)
- Quality World Map (with roads)
- Better Quest Objectives (Fixed some confusing or inaccurate directions and such)
- No automatic Thieves Guild quest start
- Bug fixes for Brawl, assuming that's still needed in SE.

- Smart Soul Gems
- Complete Crafting Overhaul (and a mod which I presume adds Smelters in/near Riften and Solitude)
- SPERG
- Water arrows for torch extinguishing
- Maybe some hidden entrances/exits from cities for sneaky in/exfiltration (I don't require any "open cities" mods)
- Something so that Vampires don't WHOOPS kill off all the townsfolk

I also had some sneak/thievery/lockpicking overhaul stuff but I don’t remember what it did. I don’t think I’m planning on making my first character a thief this time, so it can wait anyway.

I'm open to other suggestions of good mods, but I might not use all of them.

EDIT: Okay, so mods for Legendary Edition - no good. Only Special Edition mods work for Special Edition. Good to remember.

Stabbey_the_Clown fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Apr 10, 2020

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

The good news is that vampire attacks are off by default in SE!

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

EDIT: Okay, so mods for Legendary Edition - no good. Only Special Edition mods work for Special Edition. Good to remember.

Depending on what's involved, many can translate right over. Meshes and textures might need a bit of work, and I don't think skse mods will. If the mod has a bsa archive, you need to extract the files to the same location and remove the bsa, but they work too.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Almost everything that's in your mod folder for LE probably has a port or new version for SE

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
I don't know why it's so hard to resist the urge to Stealth Archer everything. Taking 4 followers with me and Leeroy Jenkinsing into a forsworn camp and slaughtering everything that moves is the most fun I ever have in Skyrim, but the next barb camp that comes along, I find myself carefully sneaking around with my bow and suddenly think, why the hell am I doing this?

Eric the Mauve fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Apr 10, 2020

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender
I completely managed to gently caress up installing Mod Organizer 2, it keeps trying to look for Skyrim, original flavor and NOT Skyrim Special Edition, even if I specifically go into the loving settings screen and change the Managed Game to try and point to the right exe.

I even wiped out the ModOrganizer directories and tried to start again in a new fresh directory, but that didn't help at all. It seems to remember.

I'm not even trying to install mods yet (although my attempt to try and use "download with Mod Manager" on the Nexus (that I tried to do as part of the tutorial) also didn't seem to work, saying "You need to associate with "Download with manager" links, which I already did as far as I know.

EDIT:
... I think it might actually be looking at the cached information from my old version of MO. I didn't install the new version over-top of the old one, but put it in a separate directory. And yet it's still trying to look for Skyrim where it USED to be before I uninstalled Steam, and it's still complaining that it can't find mod files which are no longer installed (because, as I discovered, uninstalling Steam also completely uninstalled all the games).

I guess I need to find where I originally installed the first Mod Organizer and install over-top? Or is there some way to clear the cache and get it to install fresh?

Stabbey_the_Clown fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Apr 10, 2020

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(

Eric the Mauve posted:

I don't know why it's so hard to resist the urge to Stealth Archer everything. Taking 4 followers with me and Leeroy Jenkinsing into a forsworn camp and slaughtering everything that moves is the most fun I ever have in Skyrim, but the next barb camp that comes along, I find myself carefully sneaking around with my bow and suddenly think, why the hell am I doing this?

It's because the later TES games don't exactly have the best engine or balance for anything else, but they are pretty neat bow-sniper excursion simulators. They just sort of naturally push you in that direction.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Shady Amish Terror posted:

It's because the later TES games don't exactly have the best engine or balance for anything else, but they are pretty neat bow-sniper excursion simulators. They just sort of naturally push you in that direction.

Later Elderscrolls? compared to the perfect engine and balance of Arena and Daggerfall?

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky

EDIT:
... I think it might actually be looking at the cached information from my old version of MO. I didn't install the new version over-top of the old one, but put it in a separate directory. And yet it's still trying to look for Skyrim where it USED to be before I uninstalled Steam, and it's still complaining that it can't find mod files which are no longer installed (because, as I discovered, uninstalling Steam also completely uninstalled all the games).

I guess I need to find where I originally installed the first Mod Organizer and install over-top? Or is there some way to clear the cache and get it to install fresh?

It's probably looking at where the config files are stored, which is usually in my documents or AppData. I believe MO2 gives you the option to install it as a portable program, keeping all it's setting files in the install folder instead, which is what you want in order to have each MO2 install be a completely separate instance.

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(

Skwirl posted:

Later Elderscrolls? compared to the perfect engine and balance of Arena and Daggerfall?

Haha, no, I mean the Bethesda games introduce to the jank-heap an unparalleled ability to parkour up pillars and into dark corners and stealthily eliminate guards from clever vantage points; the descriptor there was meant to be taken as a whole, maybe I should have rewritten it not to be two separate clauses.

What I'm trying to point out is that by about Morrowind or Oblivion TES games have remained terrible TES hack and slash adventures but have become the barest skeleton of a really excellent open-world Thief game and it's a shame that I can't think of any mods that polish that concept to the brilliant shine it deserves and can probably manage. As I imagine it, ditch inventory-juggling loot items, add some specialty arrows and vendors for them, and allow for accumulating and spending gold as a parallel progression system to xp and dragon souls and Skyrim's 90% of the way there.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender

Cynic Jester posted:

It's probably looking at where the config files are stored, which is usually in my documents or AppData. I believe MO2 gives you the option to install it as a portable program, keeping all it's setting files in the install folder instead, which is what you want in order to have each MO2 install be a completely separate instance.

I downloaded the zipped version which said "Zipped pre-installed version. Simply extract it on top of your previous MO2 install or in an empty folder (far away from the game folder)", which I presumed meant that I could install it into an empty folder and not on top of the previous install. I don't immediately see where my previous MO install is, or the old config files in "My Documents" but I'll try and find it.

[s]Is there not any other way to get this to just go "Hey, ignore the old crap and actually listen to the new settings I am manually putting into your settings menu right now?"

EDIT: Creating a new instance might be how this works. Let me just see...

Okay, I think I got it to work finally and tested it with the SE Quality World Map. Now I'll install the SE versions of SK Script Extender and Sky UI.

EDIT 2: Wait, I'm supposed to run mods through Mod Organizer, but the script extender says to run the game through skse_loader.exe. If I'm understanding this right, the thing to do is to unzip the script extender stuff into the base game directory, then in Mod Organizer, point the "Managed Game" setting to skse_loader.exe" in the base game directory. Is that right?

Stabbey_the_Clown fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Apr 10, 2020

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Yeah. You unzip the skse_loader and the dlls to the game folder where skyrimse.exe is located. There are also some scripts to put in the data folder.

ModOrganizer will launch the skse_loader

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

ModOrganizer will launch the skse_loader

Okay, I see the new launcher option.

Here are the mods I'm considering:

EDIT: Moved below so as to not clutter the thread with outdated questions.

Stabbey_the_Clown fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Apr 11, 2020

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

I really like skyrim hd
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29885

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Okay, I see the new launcher option.

Here are the mods I'm considering:

Okay. I have (or am planning to get) Special Edition versions of the following mods:

• Skyrim Script Extender (SPERG)
  • Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
  • Modern Brawl Bugs Patch
  • XShadowmanX’s DLL Loader (to get the Skyrim Skill Uncapper to work)
  • Skyrim Skill Uncapper (to get SPERG to work)
  • Sky UI (SPERG)
  • Apocalypse Magic of Skyrim
  • SPERG
  • Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes (for Complete Crafting Overhaul)
  • Complete Crafting Overhaul Remastered
  • A Quality World Map
  • Updated Categorized Favorites Maybe I don't need this with the improvements Sky UI brings?
  • Even Better Quest Objectives
  • Shortcuts – Secret Entrances For All Cities Plus Thieves Guild
  • Thieves Guild Requirements
  • Skyrim HD (ED: thanks Barnum Brown Shoes)
  • Vivid Weathers
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul
  • Skyrim 2020 With Parallax (maybe ?)
  • Cutting Room Floor SE
  • The Paarthurnax Dilemma
  • Acquisitive Soul Gems Multithreaded
  • Reduce Compass Range (maybe ?)
  • Remove Enemies From Compass (maybe ?)

If there are other suggestions for quality or graphical improvements, I'm open to those, as well as mods that improve magic or the College of Winterhold questline, as that's what I'm going for with my character.

Does that look like a fairly solid load order to minimize conflicts? (Not counting SKSE and DLL Loader.) I have a completely mod-free manual save at the end of the tutorial dungeon I can use as a base.

If I recall correctly, all of Enaisaion's mods (which would include Apocalypse) integrate the brawl bug fix so you shouldn't need it separately.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender

docbeard posted:

If I recall correctly, all of Enaisaion's mods (which would include Apocalypse) integrate the brawl bug fix so you shouldn't need it separately.

I don't see that listed as a side-effect, nor on the "Compatible with mods: ", so I don't know. I might just integrate it in there anyway. EDIT: Found it, it's listed under the SE Brawl Bugs Fix.

How do people feel about the "Immersive College of Winterhold" mod? There seem to be add-ons to the main mod as well, or am I confused?
Is Expanded Towns and Cities worth a look?

Stabbey_the_Clown fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Apr 11, 2020

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

Immersive College of Winterhold felt too dense for me. It just adds a lot of stuff that makes the college more cramped. Some of it's cool, but there was a lot less quest-type stuff than I was expecting. (Like, I don't think there was any?) It mostly looked kind of cool and made the college more difficult to navigate, without adding anything much of value.

Note: It makes the Arch-mage's quarters into an elaborate base to operate out of, which was irrelevant to me because I was using Legacy of the Dragonborn and had a superior safehouse. If you want a one-stop all-you-need house, ICoW's Arch-mage quarters are decent.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender

Vavrek posted:

Immersive College of Winterhold felt too dense for me. It just adds a lot of stuff that makes the college more cramped. Some of it's cool, but there was a lot less quest-type stuff than I was expecting. (Like, I don't think there was any?) It mostly looked kind of cool and made the college more difficult to navigate, without adding anything much of value.

Note: It makes the Arch-mage's quarters into an elaborate base to operate out of, which was irrelevant to me because I was using Legacy of the Dragonborn and had a superior safehouse. If you want a one-stop all-you-need house, ICoW's Arch-mage quarters are decent.

You haven't unsold me quite yet. Maybe if there was a better alternative. What about Obscure's College of Winterhold?

Stabbey_the_Clown fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Apr 11, 2020

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

You haven't unsold me quite yet. Maybe if there was a better alternative. What about Obscure's College of Winterhold?

OCW is pretty decent. I like the visual style of it though. Adding the two additional towers to the College just makes it look and feel more complete.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender
Apologies, but I'm still somewhat lost when it comes to putting together the load order. I'm not even sure how much I need to worry about it using Mod Organizer 2. Loading prerequisites before the mod I'm using them for is straightforward, and Realistic Water Two mentioned putting it below anything which changes cells near water, but other than that, I'm a little unclear if I need to worry about anything else.

I need SSELODGen for Skyrim HD, but I'm not sure where to put it.

The load order I THINK is probably okay ( but I have no idea):
  • Skyrim Script Extender
  • Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
  • Modern Brawl Bugs Patch
  • XShadowmanX’s DLL Loader
  • Skyrim Skill Uncapper
  • Sky UI
  • Apocalypse Magic of Skyrim
  • SPERG
  • Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes (for Complete Crafting Overhaul)
  • Complete Crafting Overhaul Remastered
  • A Quality World Map
  • Updated Categorized Favorites
  • Cutting Room Floor SE
  • The Paarthurnax Dilemma
  • Even Better Quest Objectives
  • Obscure's College of Winterhold
  • Thieves Guild Requirements
  • Vivid Weathers
  • Blended Roads
  • Medieval Bridges
  • Realistic Water Two
  • SSELODGen (How do I use this?
  • Static Mesh Improvement Mod
  • Skyrim HD
  • Skyrim Flora Overhaul
  • Acquisitive Soul Gems Multithreaded
  • Reduce Compass Range
  • Dwemer Compass

Is Skyrim HD compatible with Vivid Weathers and Skyrim Flora Overhaul?

I also hadn't considered how much these could potentially screw up the game performance. I suppose I can check after leaving Helgen, and quit and disable some parts if it looks like it's lagging.

I've got an i7-4770 processor, 32 GB of Ram, and a GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card. My OS is on a SSD, but the game is on a standard hard drive. Does that sound like it'll be enough to run Special Edition with all those graphic enhancement mods?