Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Surprise Giraffe
Apr 30, 2007
1 Lunar Road
Moon crater
The Moon
Has anyone tried both noble skyrim and smc? Curious how they compare. Also, if Dyndolod is in the OP I can't see it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Surprise Giraffe
Apr 30, 2007
1 Lunar Road
Moon crater
The Moon
Do the normal edition modders texture packs work with se? I guess dyndolod is out

Surprise Giraffe
Apr 30, 2007
1 Lunar Road
Moon crater
The Moon
What are people favourite high res texture packs? I was thinking of trying mod combiner again but someone mentioned for all the effort you might as well just download everything and dump it in folders. I'm mostly interested in replacing lovely janky textures, like when you start a new game, the red straps on the sides of the wagon; they look like pixel strips. Are there actually any better options than SMC for making sure you get everything? Also, does DYNDOLOD still work

Surprise Giraffe
Apr 30, 2007
1 Lunar Road
Moon crater
The Moon

Sky Shadowing posted:

It's cool as hell to be 'in Skyrim'. It has sold me completely on the fact that a TES game can work in VR. However, it has also sold me on the fact that VR is not quite there yet. The novelty has worn off to the point that the resolution and graphical downgrade from SSE is annoying me a bit.

Read a lot of people saying Skyrim looks poo poo in VR but like you say it's the opposite really. The screen door and FoV limitations on the Rift are more grating and stifling than in made-for-VR games.

Good news for next gen VR though, Skyrim'll be the perfect showcase if the devs iron out the bugs first.

Surprise Giraffe
Apr 30, 2007
1 Lunar Road
Moon crater
The Moon
Anyone which the mods were that made VR combat a bit more realistic with heavier swings to close combat weapons etc.?