Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Is there a goon-approved "make hair not look like people glued straw to their heads, also maybe adds some more interesting hairstyles because I'd like that half-shaved head look" mod?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

doctor 7 posted:

Apacii Hair or whatever had around 50 hairstyles for dudes.

48 or 49 look like they're out of the shittiest anime ever but there are two or three that are pretty good.

I should download that Vanilla replaced because that looks pretty great.

I did see Apacii, but damned if I can figure out how to install it.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I did try to ModLoad it, but it says it needs this thing installed, and when I try to install that I get this error:

I mean, it's not a huge deal if I can't get it to work, it's more the annoyance with the installs.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Ah, okay, that worked.

Now I have to deal with it again, only I can't drag the data folder up.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Psion posted:

like FSFD said, right-click the "Data" with the checkmark box and pick Set As Data Folder or whatever the option is - fixes it right up.

I missed that due to cross-posting; figures it was something that simple. Thanks, folks.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Does anyone know why I'm getting this error with EzEs Colored Map Markers? I have the latest SkyUI installed so I don't know what it's referring to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Propagandist posted:

I think that's normal, as odd as it sounds. You can go into SkyUI's MCM to disable that notification.

Huh, weird. I mean, it's just a map marker reskin and it seemed to work fine once I closed the error the first time I brought the map up, but whatever. Thanks.