Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Should be trivial to make my banners transparent. I could do it later today if you want. Dunno what to do with the headers, though, but I can think that over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Bold looks a little better to me (though still not perfect).

But I've no problem having the banners replaced by something better. It was a quick and dirty job anyway so if you want to improve/replace them knock yourself out.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

ThaumPenguin posted:

This mod just showed up in the Hot Files on Nexus, and the gifs in the description are really distracting me.

I see no issues with these images.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

CrusherEAGLE posted:

Hi. I'm playing Skyrim for the second time in my life, and the first time I'm actually going to be modding it seriously.

I read the OP and understood it well. My question is, should I follow the STEP list of what mods to add, or should I follow OP's recommendations? Is there an even better list? (I'm not sure if GEMS is a list or just a collection)

Any useful advice for someone who has never modded, other than what's in the OP?\

Edit: And should I wait for skyrim special edition, or does it not really matter that much?

Go with what looks cool. Also stuff you'd like to improve on the original.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Received a suggestion for the thread to be rebooted, and considering how out-of-date the OP is and how much has changed the past few years, that may not be a bad idea. Of course, easier said than done as far as getting a proper OP together, but I think the basics is fine. Next OP doesn't have to be nearly as comprehensive as the last one.

Of course, it's just a suggestion. If everyone just wants to keep on plugging along in this thread, I'm fine with that too.