Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

I've had an issue since launch where, if I alt-tab away, sometimes when I click back the desktop cursor will show up alongside the in-game one, and they'll be in different spots due to different cursor speed settings.

Is there a fix for that, by any chance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Apologies if I'm missing a default option, but how do I get the game to run fullscreen windowed, specifically through MO/SKSE? Whenever I tab back to the game in fullscreen mode, there's a 50/50 chance that the windows cursor will show up alongside the game one, and they move at different speeds. I know Fallout 4 can do it stock, should be pretty easy to get Skyrim to do it, right?

Currently using OG Skyrim w/ hi-res DLC, I dunno how many mods have updated to Special Edition so I haven't tried that out yet.

E: I've set SKSE options to run in "windowed" mode, but it still has the typical Windows border around it so the bottom 50 pixels or so are off my screen, and it doesn't launch that way through MO anyway, only when I do SKSE straight through Steam.

Fender Anarchist fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Mar 23, 2017

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

I've been playing other games with the option for so long that when I came back to Skyrim to try mods out, and re-discovered it didn't have that function, I was genuinely disconcerted.

E: At least mods are working for me this time around. Last August I tried them out, went crazy adding every mod that looked remotely nice, and wound up with about 40, which would run fine for about 40 minutes before crashing to desktop; way too many interacting mods to try and troubleshoot with such a long time before failure. I've got a new rig now, and I've been gradually adding mods in and checking stability, and they all seem to be going well so far. Just having Live Another Life is a refreshing change from the default experience.

Fender Anarchist fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Mar 23, 2017