Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Mundus
Oct 22, 2010

Bedevere posted:

There was a mod that made Orcs look a little lees tooth-some. I think their teeth look unusable. Does anyone know what it is?

I'm curious too. I remember seeing a mod like that around and now I can't find it and none of the obvious search terms show anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Mundus
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO SMOKE WEE posted:

I can't find anything useful on google for obvious reasons, but is there a decent mod out there that adds dog people into the game?

Was just chatting with a friend about how Kajits or w/e are cool but a 6ft tall black lab wearing knights armor would be way cooler :3:

There was a mod that added dog people but the modder kind of when bonkers, moved development to the loverslab, and hasn't updated it in forever because they keep trying to add dog dicks and hyper realistic dog feet to it before full releasing it.

Here's the nexus link if you want to try. Warning: red rockets.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64466/

Red Mundus
Oct 22, 2010

Davoren posted:

drat, those Ronzos look ridiculously well made.

They really are, and they are compatible with almost any mod out there. The modder really went to town to not only create everything from scratch but to make a custom race that could be slotted into any game and be compatible with everything. It's ridiculous. All that for a one-off race for a decade+ old game.

Red Mundus fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Aug 28, 2016

Red Mundus
Oct 22, 2010
If it was technical issues they most likely would've just said it outright in the post. It sounds more like:

Raygereio posted:

a Sony exec, who possibly didn't get what modding is or how it could benefit them, demanded all kinds of limitations on mods and wouldn't budge. And then Bethesda eventually went "gently caress it, if we released it like this people are just going to bitch endlessly at us. Better to just cut it completely."