Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Elder Scrolls 6 will have a voiced pc and they will remove all non human options to accommodate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

First impression trying Septimus was me trying to make a Redguard dragonborn and finding they took out all the curled hair and the darkest skin tone was now really light.

Lmao modders.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Arivia posted:

I can't say 100% for sure if it's the case, but Septimus' unique starting area for live another life has the knockon effect of making everyone look MUCH brighter during the initial RaceMenu where you set skin tones and stuff, it's a common problem people have. Or yeah, the skin colours and curled hair may have been modded into White-appeasing.

I'll give the skin colours a bit less of a side eye, but the hair is real dumb. The included one makes everything straight and kind of feathery? Which even beyond screwing over Redguard, it also fucks up the curly norse locks look for the Nords.

At least it's an easy fix (just turn off the vanilla hair replacer). The skin colour has a lot of suspects to dig through though and I'm not sure what I can rip out without breaking poo poo.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

What's a good wabbajack modlist that is deleveled and does some nice things to increase difficulty/change mechanics/add content but isn't as miserable as Wildlander/Requiem seem to be?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I like building up a town as like quests where you like get material so they can build a windmill or help them decide what to build etc. Cause this way you can still actually write towns to have personalities which the FO4 sandbox building didn't.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

VostokProgram posted:

I imagine for a lot of people this is a great gameplay experience but for me I think it would be too gamey and ruin muh immersion

Really? I always felt like some areas being more or less dangerous than others is much more immersive. Like yeah the sparsely populated farmland too poor to support powerful raiders is much safer than the mutated hellswamp or the surrounds of where the militarised cult lives.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

So I've been dicking around with various modlists and I'm wondering, what's a really good one that has a leveled world but isn't Wildlander/Requiem?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Are there any mods that have a fun collecting sort of setup but mostly for vanilla stuff so it's not as uh. Full on and busted as LotD? Like I guess I could just find player homes with lots of displays but I like the stuff lotd does for questline completions or like displaying alchemy ingredients. Just not a fan of all the crap it fills the game world with for the most part.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Dope, this looks like exactly what I want. Thanks a ton mate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Having already done multiple runs with Inigo and Vilja are there any new companion mods that are really worth checking out?