Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

So I went through and installed probably 70+ mods and skyrim booted up fine and runs well with occasional ctd during alt tabbing. Mod organizer is magical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I have never been able to enjoy Enchanting after Morrowind. Making an infinite levitation ring with Bound Bow on it and just shooting people from 30 feet up was extremely cool and good

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

the op says it's out of date, so has anyone done an effortpost on the larger mods/recommended mods lately?

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Average Bear posted:

Mobile app is bugged so I can't edit but also check out everything by EnaiSaion and Trainwiz. All of their stuff is 100% quality. Covers your perk trees, combat tweaks, enchantments, vampire overhaul (very fun to play, turn others or make them a thrall), and even adds a very smoothly integrated religion mechanic.

I would grab Morrowloot Ultimate Revisited (or something like this, not just MLU) for your loot and some deleveling. Cloaks of skyrim, winter is coming, guard armor replacer (VERY good, use his cloaks of skyrim replacer too), forgotten city and Inigo.

Alright, i'll look at that.

I don't like your new avatar

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

alright so heavily modded skyrim melts my i5-4670 3.4ghz cpu, it'll have to wait until july

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Just started playing skyrim for the first time since 2011 basically. I looked at wabbajack but I don't like the idea of having to install the whole list, think I'm just going to use mo2 or vortex to install mods and make my own list.

Does anyone have a link to a post with a 'recommended' or 'high quality' mods list?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Slayerjerman posted:

The problem with this is that you're going down the rabbit hole of Skyrim modding to make a custom list.

Not only do you need to find and install mods you like, but then making sure they are compatible with each other, in the correct load order, patched and all that crap then trying to troubleshoot poo poo.

This is why pre-made lists are a godsend... other modders did the heavy lifting and other players (hopefully) have tested and debugged most of the issues.

I've made mods for oblivion and fo4 so I'm a little experienced but yeah I know.

Helith posted:

I would recommend A Dragonborn's Fate and you'll need to use MO2 for it which would be the mod manager I'd recommend anyway.
The list will give you a really solid base to add onto if you want more.

This is great and it being modular is what I wanted. Thank you