Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

Eric the Mauve posted:

I don't know why it's so hard to resist the urge to Stealth Archer everything. Taking 4 followers with me and Leeroy Jenkinsing into a forsworn camp and slaughtering everything that moves is the most fun I ever have in Skyrim, but the next barb camp that comes along, I find myself carefully sneaking around with my bow and suddenly think, why the hell am I doing this?

Knocking bandits off the top of Valtheim Towers from every imaginable hiding spot and watching them drop, burning, into the river will never get old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Midnight Voyager posted:

I like their dogs, too. :3:

Actually, speaking of, there's a mod that lets your family adopt the huskies or the grave dogs!

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35241

I played through the Vigilant mod for a second time when I was home sick and this time I thought to bring Al home with me and my daughter adopted him. So yeah I've got a monster dog from Coldharbour playing with my kids.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

John Romero posted:

is there no way to get dlc for regular Skyrim anymore?

I have a low-end rig with a 750 ti that runs Skyrim like a champ as well as most of what I throw at it but special edition recommended specs are above it. I only have vanilla rear end Skyrim

I felt no shame at all about buying a license on g2a to get the LE again after a long time with skyrim uninstalled. It's like ten bucks, I'd have been glad to give that money to steam but eh.

edit: this was like 6 months ago, no idea if I'll be able to get the DLC again if I need it again.

Myron Baloney fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Jun 20, 2020