Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luceo
Apr 29, 2003

As predicted in the Bible. :cheers:

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

i like the part of skyrim where you kill baddies and get some sick loot

Which mod is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luceo
Apr 29, 2003

I must be weird in that I play Skyrim, and all Bethesda games that it's possible to do so in, in third person.

edit: I mean, it was actually a bit weird to hear it described as first-person since I almost forgot that it's the default.

Luceo fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Jul 31, 2017

Luceo
Apr 29, 2003

I enjoyed the story of Shivering Isles. Oblivion itself, eh, nothing really special.

Luceo
Apr 29, 2003

DrNutt posted:

I did this but since there was no indication that it was anything other than the common registry update thing I just went ahead and let it do its thing. Seriously a game client update news requirement would be a huge improvement for the end user. I get this in particular is a specific case but in general I like to know why games are pushing updates at me and there doesn't seem to be any standard at all on steam for whether a dev or publisher will bother with patch notes via steam page or not.

Given the quality of patch notes in general, you'd be lucky if they did that and if it was anything more than "bug fixes."

Luceo
Apr 29, 2003

DrNutt posted:

Okay it would be better than nothing. Like when my PS4 gets an update pushed and it's just "stability updates" that's fine, at least it's something and I don't just have some mystery update with zero clue.

No, as someone who has to write changelogs, that's not an acceptable patch note and is just as mysterious as nothing at all. Tell people what you fixed!

Luceo fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Mar 22, 2019

Luceo
Apr 29, 2003

Pyrotoad posted:

Why the hell would I go with Ralof?

For someone going into it cold and not knowing anything about the Stormcloaks, I think "didn't just try to execute me" would still win over those things. Especially playing as a Nord.

Luceo
Apr 29, 2003

Pyrotoad posted:

I went into it cold and still chose Hadvar :colbert:

I mean, sure, people can choose Hadvar, but you acted like there was no reason to choose Ralof. Like gently caress man those other guys were trying to chop my head off

Luceo
Apr 29, 2003

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > Skyrim Modding: Now I have a vampire torso? Ok I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luceo
Apr 29, 2003

pseudorandom name posted:

Erect penis for upvote, flaccid penis for downvote.

Skyrim Modding: Erect penis for upvote, flaccid penis for downvote.