Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Mizuti posted:

SKSE allows mods to execute customized, complicated scripts that could never be done in vanilla Skyrim. This allows all sorts of interesting mods. Unfortunately, SKSE needs to be rebuilt from the ground up to be compatible for the special edition, and it sounds like it will take months.

I really miss all my SKSE mods in the special edition, but the game has not crashed once for me. Not even once. :monocle: I'm not sure how much of my old Skyrim's crashing was due to memory limits or script heavy mods, but that nightmare is finally over. I'd rather play a somewhat stripped down Skyrim than one that unpredictably CTDs every 5-30 minutes.

Yeah I know SKSE isn't a thing for SSE yet but ASIS doesn't require it. Certain other things like Everybody's Different do not require it either. SkyProc patchers don't because like whats-his-nuts said they just create an .esp file that combines a bunch of aspects of mods you ran through it to make certain mods you have apply to NPCs, generally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Ynglaur posted:

If you're going to change my name you should at least pay :10bux: for it. :colbert:

If SkyProc only needs to have some directory names changed in the code, I wonder if symlinks would trick it.

I suppose you could download mods into Skyrim's directory and run Asis through that and then just move the esps over afterwards?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Ynglaur posted:

That's what I'm wondering. You'd end up grabbing Oldrim versions of mods (ASIS, Automatic Variants, whatever), running SkyProc, and then taking the ESP (and textures) over to the SSE Construction Kit, opening, and saving. I don't know if that would work, but I like ASIS and Automatic Variants enough it might be worth the effort.

docbeard posted:

It certainly feels like something that'd be worth testing, though you'd have to also make sure the ASIS Dependencies ESP works in SE as well. (Though presumably SKSE isn't involved there either so it'd be at least theoretically possible.)

Also found this

reddit guy posted:

Diversity in the game is my #1 favorite thing, so I was curious to see if I could make Automatic Variants work in SE. Here's how I did it. This guide is for porting your already generated Automatic Variants.esp and textures in Oldrim. If you're not comfortable with TES5Edit I do not suggest this, as it's a little advanced.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
FINALLY!

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
Their site keeps going down but Interesting NPCs has a version out for SSE you can find here and it seems to work fine.
Link for the Oldrim version: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8429/

Edit:
Found Wyrmstooth which works with SSE

Based on these two mods it seems that if you unpack the .bsa files a lot of Oldrim mods can work just fine.

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Dec 13, 2016

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
Is Wrymstooth a dlc type mod like Dragonborn? Since that one guy took all his mods down its hard to find real information about what it is. I know it's super popular and well liked but the information is just gone.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Cat Mattress posted:

It's got a new landmass, people with 30+ named NPCs, 17 questlines, and over 700 lines of dialogue. So yes it's comparable in scope to Dragonborn, or to Alexander J. Velicky Presents: Alexander J. Velicky's Falskaar, a mod by Alexander J. Velicky.

Ahhh it's that one, thanks. Now it will be "Wintermyst is garbage" by EnaiSiaion

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Dec 14, 2016

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Gyre posted:

Skyrim more immersive and fun

I'm triggered

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Alasyre posted:

Wyrmstooth is way better than Alexander J. Velicky Presents: Falskaar, an Alexander J. Velicky Presentation. It's Bethesda level stuff, nothing groundbreaking, but definitely worth playing.

Yeah I confused them solely because they both have a fancy y use in their names.

Burns posted:

Here's hoping EnaiSaidon turns his attention to Dragons and makes them cool again, one day.

Thank you for posting a link to Wyrmstooth. Hopefully it works correctly. Also, Falskaar is fine (just more stuff to do at the end of the day lol).

I've never played it but the dude is hanging around in the Bannered Mare and talks and looks normal. Isn't it set to be started at like level 30?

ALSO I've got to sing praises about the stability of SSE again. I've shoved all the SSE and SEE compatible Inconsquential/Interesting/Immersive mods that are out there that add people everywhere and it's nice seeing towns somewhat bustle. Even if you walk into in an Inn and there are 40+ people standing around quietly eating bread, with someone that has one leg clipping between frames with having their foot on the floor or the table they are next to. I even added the 'Populated Skyrim: Hell Edition' packaged PLUS the Civil War SE edition. Walking to the first mission for the Imperial Legion from Whiterun had a 100s soldier battle that was righteous and I had no performance issues at all. poo poo just works and works well and man, Special Edition is rad as gently caress.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
Awww poo poo bros a real-deal Mod Organizer release for Skyrim Special Edition.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6194/

Going to finish up my Orc-as-Imperial play-through then nuke my directory to start clean, fresh.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

no bones about it posted:

gently caress you I was coming here to post this :mad:

Make no bones about it friend, the glory is mine :getin:

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Agents are GO! posted:

We're never done with Skyrim.

Don't suppose you know of a way to copy one NPC's appearance to another? Like if I wanted to change Mjoll to look and fight like Lamashtu from the Clockwork mod? I know my way around XEdit and am wondering if you simply can't do this without cracking open the Creation Kit.

There are a couple scripts that people made for TES5Edit but wouldn't you know it they don't 'get' SSEEdit and instead are hardcoded to look for Skyrim and not SSE.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

TipsyMcStagger posted:

I don't get how you guys can replay this game over and over.. I'm 80 hours deep in my Orc Warrior Wildcat with Stormcloaks play through and about halfway through the main quest and I'm losing the will to play the game again..

Combat is trivial.. a full orcish armor that's legendary, enchanted to +50 hp on items and 80 heavy armor, 70 block and such just makes the game so easy again. It started off perfectly hard and now it's the same old boring skyrim.

Bethsoft really makes great stories/settings but such terrible combat system.

So stop playing and try something else?

There is something about having control over the game with the degree that we have that just grabs me, I dunno. Usually I do ~role playing~ things and play to the character rather than what makes sense as a person playing a game.
I just LOVE mods, the same reason I got so into Minecraft for so long was the same sort of hook that Skyrim (and Oblivion and Morrowind before that) has.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
Mod Organizer owns.

lmao

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

:laffo:

He's going to be real upset later.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Raygereio posted:

To be fair: He's not entirely wrong in that reply. Your average mod user probably doesn't need an installation order to manage, in addition to the loadorder. Especially when your average mod user actually is clueless. I mean, we're talking about the sort of person who needs a 30 minute "how to install SKSE" video and even then they screw it up because the actions of unpacking an archive and moving a handful of files are too complex for them. And in certain cases not paying attention to the installation order can screw things up. For example dragons not giving souls was common problem that could be caused by people having sorted the unofficial patches' plugin correctly, but having the UDBP's files be overwritten by the USKP ones.

I don't doubt his expertise, the beef I has is how hostile he is to users, the very reason that anyone pays attention to him at all. He couldn't be more of a stereotype if he tried, dude's peak is Skyrim modding and he will never do anything else that people respect him for. He just doesn't want you to know that.
Also motherfuckin CHESKO says 'Mod Organizer is rad as gently caress' before Art even waddles in the discussion and speaking for ~SSE modders~.

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Dec 16, 2016

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Agents are GO! posted:

Now, now, Arthmoor is also know for his Furry RPG with two failed kickstarters that's on steam greenlight now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P-10t-Xuvk

I know about but haven't ever looked at the game ever. I have an idea in my head of what this is going to look like, let's see if I'm right after I watch it:

Going to be very similar to Skyrim since Art doesn't have any new ideas at all and will do what Minecraft modders tried to do: Make Minecraft but BETTER
Going to have poo poo art and design
Bad voices and dialog
"sweeping" music

brb

LMAO goddamn did I not expect that bear dude that talks to you to be doing an impression of Link from those CDI games

Skyrim but with 100% more shmultzy graphic effects akin to someone that just found Photoshop and flips all the filters on, floating seedling things all up in your face, the lack of transition animations from moving one way to the next, the total lack of any change in movement when walking up a thin log.
Total lack of originality, oh boy let's showcase two bear people in the woods with giant glowing green balls with lifebar billboards right over everyone's heads what the gently caress.
The voices and faces lmao
And the music, gently caress man I didn't expect to have a 'you have a very pretty voice will you sing for my EPIC VIDEOGAME'-friend singing cameo for ~Dreamtime~.

Like I said, dude has peaked with Live Another Life and Unoffical Patches for Oblvion and Skyrim.

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Dec 16, 2016

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Themage posted:

I haven't kept up with the skyrim se modding scene anyone got a quick recap for what is/isn't working yet? I saw that MO was updated which is what I've been waiting on.
Some textures from Oldrim won't work, SSE can use a better compression method.
A significant amount of meshes won't work and will need to be converted over to SSE.
Animations flat out don't work and def need to be converted?
No SKSE which means no Mod Control Menu (MCM).
No HDT support so no neato physics clothes and moving armor or hair huge bouncing buttes
Because of no MCM that means Open Cities on SSE has Oblivion gates because Art is miles up his own rear end that he hasn't seen sunlight in years
Oldrim quest/landmass/add NPC mods typically work just fine as long as they use vanilla assets, just have to convert the .bsa or unpack them.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Themage posted:

Oic, is editing the ini files still needed and if so is there an updated list of changes anywhere?

The ini files have changed a bit and no, there isn't any tweaking needed outside of mouse lag (if you can detect it) and resolution if you run a 21:9 aspect ratio. SSE is choice.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Lazy_Liberal posted:

Talos bless you

Gods be praised

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Dr Cheeto posted:

Oh, I have never played this game without the unofficial patch and had no idea those hilariously bad lines weren't part of the game itself. When I first killed that dragon I about died laughing at DOHVAKIN?! NOOOOOO!

The other dragons never speak in English do they? Besides ol' whitey?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Kiggles posted:

I believe there was an open cities variant without the gates, but it was literally open cities, without the gates (either by laziness, or necessity) and because it necessarily borrowed arthmoor's work bit for bit (sans oblivion gates) it got pulled right quick, with much name calling.

That was all around the time of Gate Gate, so people were very passionate about things like this. It took Arthmoor a while to concede the gates were beyond the scope of the USKP, but he refused to remove them from Open Cities as a result, and whether or not he was justified in dealing with anyone that released a patch, it was clear he was vengeful over the community not agreeing with his "vision" over the gates. I could be mis-remembering, but it really wasn't a case of someone actually making a brand new open cities and getting attacked for it.

Art also does have an MCM option in Oldrim for removing the gates so there is that, it's just with SSE no SKSE means no MCM which means your open cities have Oblivion Gates by default.

Really though, the Oblivion Crisis was a big deal true, but the real reason that Art put them in Open Cities was because he loves Oblivion, not for any real ~lore~ reason. That's just the wrapper around the real reason.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Agnostalgia posted:

Is there a decent UI mod for the special edition? I miss SkyUI.

SkyUI 2.2 is right before SKSE requirements and works pretty well.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
Was looking for a mod for SSE that will enchant things for me, either NPC or a box or whatever because why in the gently caress does the College specifically cite they make their money providing enchanting services and yet don't actually do it? Hit a roadblock though because all the ones for Oldrim require SKSE and the only 'thing' I've found that mentions it for SSE is this loving guy and I don't want a nuclear red romanceable skeleton to electrify my sword if you catch my drift

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Inverness posted:

So I'm about to start a playthrough with SSE for the first time.

Thanks for someone's suggestion to use SkyUI 2.2 which lacks the SKSE dependency.

Also I'm going to use both Morrowloot SE and Summermyst which seem to have a leveled list incompatibility. SSEEdit examination reveals it's pretty much just leveled lists for mage robes. Morrowloot deletes all of the higher level entries in it, so I made a patch by copying the list from Summermyst and deleting the higher level entries. There are also some orc weapon related things in Summermyst but I do not understand how Morrowloot changed those exactly so I'm not touching those.

Morrowloot also changes what weapons and armors vendors sell plus changes how the player can make them. Orcish is the highest 'common' material you are going to find in a post-morrowloot world, finding Ebony and up is hard. I don't see any conflicts with Summermyst specifically.

Hey! How come people don't love the Dwemmer/Dwarven poo poo as much as they should in Skyrim? There is this not-English speaker dude named mahty that's made all sorts of neat probably-not lore-friendly Dwarven things. I took this one and swapped out Nighteye effect on the first head gear. If only we could get the Power Armor system from Fallout 4 into Skyrim :allears:

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I know, but alas, the closest thing appears to be The Aetherium Armor and Weapons Compilation. Oh well.

I love the Dwemer masks, though.

Which Agents are GO! has thoughtfully converted just for us

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Magmarashi posted:

Charismatic is a hell of a long stretch, for both Ulfric and Trump.

Probably means in more of the uh, less-informed sort of way. Trump/Ulfric simplify down the 'problems' of whatever there is while ignoring the other huge problems.
"Stand with me so we can worship Talos again"
Yeah until the Thalmor swoop in and destroy them at the drop of a hat. The Empire only survived the Great War because the Emperor made some wicked-smart/lucky gambles that paid off and the best outcome was the White Gold Concordant.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Industrial Meat Package posted:

Apparently I got the remastered Skyrim for free on steam. Last time I played Skyrim was years ago, and I vaguely recall that there was an easy way to load mods from the steam client, but I'm not seeing that for the remastered version.

Please help because I am a literal 5 year old irl.

I don't go too crazy, just quality of life mods, perk reworks, and stuff that makes combat less terrible.

Steam mods are dead for SSE, you now go through bethesda.net and it's even worse than Steam Workshop!

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

vivisecting posted:

Oooookay I downloaded a bunch of mods and I think everything is working, but can someone look at my load order and tell me if I'm doing some stupid poo poo before I drop 40 hours into a playthrough that will end up breaking? http://pastebin.com/BmhdT5qM

Doesn't look like you've run this through LOOT, you def. want to do that.

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Did you run it through LOOT for that load order?

Do this.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

KKKLIP ART posted:

With SkyrimSE, is there a utility that can discern why a crash to desktop happens? I don't have any ridiculous mods, but it seems like after 5-10 minutes now, I always get a CTD with no rhyme or reason. I've let Loot set my load order, but it hasn't done anything to remedy it.

code:
Plugins:
Unofficial Skyrim SE Patch
Immersive Armors (Ecksstra)
Immersive Armors (Compilation)
Skyrim Flora Overhaul
Alternate Start - Live Another Life
Ingio Perk Point Book
SMIM SE (Merged All)
Vivid Weathers SE
Vivid Weathers Extended Rain
Vivid Weathers Extended Snow
Realistic Water Two
True Eyes SE
Run For Your Lives
Alternate Start - New Beginnings Expansion
A Quality World Map
Cliffside Cottage
Along with Better Dialog Controls, Better Message Box Controls, Better Shaped Weapons meshes, and Pastel Map Markers for QWM. I read through the OP and didn't see anything that jumped out in terms of diagnosis, so even a pointing in the right direction would be helpful.

I'm on mobile atm but generally a CTD that just happens tends to be related to mods that alter NPCs, like ones that insert items into NPC inventories. I'd look at the Immersive Armour mods you have listed and make sure you have the latest and everything you need for them etc. I also don't see a bashed or merged patch in there which always seems to lend to stability for me.

Also no, there is no utility to help diagnose a crash.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Industrial Meat Package posted:

I'm modding through the Reddit Beginners Guide SSE.

I can't get Bash to work. I install it to the skyrim directory and when I execute it prompts: "Wrye Bash could not find a game to manage. Please use -o command line argument to specify the game path"

I have tried reinstalling but same issue.

Thoughts? Do I need it?

Going to assume that it's because you followed the link in the guide to the Bethesda forums and just grabbed Wyre Bash from the post which ~of course~ doesn't work with SSE. The guide is too cool to mention this. You need this one, v. 307, to get it to find SSE.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
In the great tradition of Agents are GO! I've set up a google drive to share converted mods. Only have one but hey I'll probably do more.

FC Kagrenacs Instant Fortress (this is the link to the Oldrim one for information, converted one is in the link above

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Dec 27, 2016

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
Like I doubt any of you guys did download it but turns out I'm a HUGE idiot when it comes to Skyrim modding and hosed the original Instant Fortress download. I've updated it in the Google Drive but I also went and got permission to upload it to the Nexus for Special Edition by the original author.

I did the .bsa archive action wrong so I didn't include the meshes or textures required and included a whole bunch that weren't. The result was the Fortress would function perfectly unless you tried to use the music box, you'd CTD because the meshes and textures for the holographic dark elf that comes up to play the music would be missing. I've corrected this so now it works and wouldn't you know it the mod also shrunk in size dramatically.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

KKKLIP ART posted:

So I'm still having CTD issues and at this point the only mod I have active is the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch, so I dunno if my install is just broke or what.

You starting from a new game with only the Unofficial patch or loading your modded save?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
I finished up Wheels of Lull last night. Was super rad but man I take issue with "gameplay is going back and forth through platforming sections with damaging balls that fly back and forth across the screen" ideas especially when there is no ingame justification for them. Taken with the fact that it doesn't look like trainwiz converted it to SSE properly as I ran into a few exploding meshes and had to use the console to get past a few different puzzles because of some hit box scaling bug with a certain fight toward the end. I also don't really like the 'no you cant use your powers you have to play it THIS WAY' sort of design as that runs counter to how Bethesda games tend to play. But man, the characters, voice acting and lore dumping owns and the visual design was great. The very last boss fight was wicked cool looking too even if it was a bit shallow.

EDIT

I also went and converted JK's Skyrim to SSE, the complete version as seen here.

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Dec 30, 2016

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Gyshall posted:

i really want to get the full version of this for Open Cities, what did you do to convert this? Open in CK, then patch in SSEdit?

With FPS no longer an issue for SSE, Open Cities is the way to go. Something about walking into Whiterun for the first time and not having to see a loading screen is really, really rad and reminds me of the Witcher games.

Yeah you just add it to your game with NMM, load up CK and set it as active, change a thing and then undo or cancel that change to let the CK allow you to save and then save it. Then I unpack the .bsa (if it has it) and run the .nif optimizer on the meshes then use archive.exe under the "tools" folder of my SSE install (the one NOT in data, the one you get for installing the CK), verify the directory in the .bsa is good and then put it together with the mod file I pulled out of my data folder because that's where the CK puts it, combine them in a zip/7zip/rar file and then load *that* one in my game, open up xEdit and verify that it has the right header (44) and then load the game and see if it works.

I haven't actually done any editing within the creation kit at all yet so I couldn't tell you what it's like to try to drag and drop the JK stuff in the open cities cell. I don't imagine it would be too bad as the JK Cities thing was all about using vanilla assets and no scripts.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
I've converted another mod over, this time it's Immersive Weapons. Oldrim description page can be found here.
This one was pretty involved, had to convert dirty and badly compressed textures, convert the animations, convert the .nifs and then make sure that when you scrolled through the Dwarven smiting category that you wouldn't crash :v:
Luckily the tools allow everything I just said to be more or less automated.

Was looking for other mods to convert that haven't been and spotted a popular one and was all about to get down and dirty.

how goddamned embarrasing

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Dec 31, 2016

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Kenlon posted:

And there's comments on that post from people who are having crash issues and such. I was just hoping there was a better conversion of the mod out there.

I've had this in my 20+ hour game and have not had any issues so. Annecdotes.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Academician Nomad posted:

The reddit starter modding guide was waaaaaay too intense for me to bother with. I got Mod Organizer for SE, got a bunch of interesting mods, couldn't get LOOT to work via Mod Organizer so I just launched it. Everything works fine. Your mileage may vary obviously, especially with more complex modding, but the barrier for entry is way lower than it can seem with the billion insane programs to sort/patch/merge/re-patch-merge/bash/rehash everything.

Modding in Skyrim/SSE works in the sense that you load the first mod and go on down the line until you get the last mod in your load order, which is the last to load. If your last mod modifies an NPC to give her a different sword than normal and another mod that also adds a different armor set for her in the middle of your load order then last mod's changes make it to your game and the one in the middle with the armor set? That doesn't happen and you end up with that NPC with the sword but not the armor. When people talk about 'bashed patch' and 'merged patch' (two separate concepts) they are talking about 'mods' that are really just containers for the whole stack of mods you have that merge all the changes between all the mods. Using that same example you'd use a merged patch that has both changes those two mods make meaning your NPC gets that sword and armor set. Using that concept it balloons out to where you have stacks of mods that make all sorts of changes to the same NPCs and towns and dungeons that then get merged into that single merged patch that then presents all those changes to your game. If you don't use a merged patch you only get the last change made by the last mod in the stack. Sure it works but it isn't working properly.
A bashed patch can be used for similar purposes too but personally I use it just to combine leveled list changes. If you have 5 mods that all add items to the random bandits that spawn in your game you have the same issue as above. The last mod loaded that changes something all the mods want to change wins and you only get those changes from that last mod. A bashed patch merges all those changes which means you can have those bandits spawn with weapons or armor or potions or ______ from a giant list that your bashedpatch provides for your game built on all the leveled list adding mods you fed it. Again, not using this works but you won't see the changes for any of the mods besides the one that was loaded last.

This stuff tends to matter only if you keep playing this dumb gay broken bad-combat game though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Agents are GO! posted:

Hey Kaker what software did you use for updating textures? I'm trying to make a SE friendly version of Weapons of the Third Era (I actually have to back-translate it from a French version because that's really all that's still available) and I want to make sure I do the textures right.

"Right"? :v:

I've only converted/ran the textures from Immersive Weapons through Ordenator because while digging to see about SSE conversion a few people mentioned it working just fine. I guess the original textures from the 'Dwemer Control Rod' are no bueno for SSE but when ran through that optimizer it fixes it right up. Basically I just tried the texture optimizer just to see if it would work and it did. I haven't attempted any other mods with it though. The other two mods I converted don't seem to have any incorrect textures or issues so I didn't bother.