Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bedevere
Jun 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
FYI: I tried Notice Board and was unable to keep it because the scripting cause massive lag when you got near an inn. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70588/

This might be because some "adventurers" were reading the notices constantly, and generally making GBS threads up the entrance to an Inn. Additionally, I am running Interesting NPCs and Inconsequential NPCs (which work really well together to make places almost crowded) and so there could be some conflict.

There was a mod that made Orcs look a little lees tooth-some. I think their teeth look unusable. Does anyone know what it is?

EDIT: nice OP by the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bedevere
Jun 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer
https://imgur.com/gallery/dUOqa

Whatevs on your consoles....

Bedevere
Jun 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Trustworthy posted:

I think we can all agree: gently caress Aerin

You're doing it wrong: Secretly kill Aerin early on and leave the body in Riften's canals.

Bedevere
Jun 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

Well I got my mods working but I noticed an issue. My skyrim has that deal where when you move the camera slowly it's "jittery". ......In fact the only thing that seems to help is setting the Skyrim process to Realtime priority. I googled the hell out of it and nothing has fixed it, but it's still playable at least. My computer is a Lenovo, I think the stats are I5, 8 gigs ram, and a GeForce GT 730.

e: It's both in first person and third person mode. Third person mode it's less noticeable but only because you are zoomed out more I think.

I went from a 670ti (which was also doing the screaming fan/reboot thing) to a 1070 after getting SE and not only did the jitter go away but I am seeing crap I never noticed before (it's the same if I run oldrim too). SE using 64bit memory addressing does smooth the game out a lot but I can't go on enough about how much a decent GPU helps.

Deified Data posted:

Edit: Anyone know off the top of your head if the Outlaw origin from Live Another Life makes the Companions hostile? I keep stumbling on them fighting the giant and they're aggressive on sight.

IIRC that option gives you a bounty in at least two holds. They are hostile because they are in the whiterun crime group.