Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

7seven7
May 19, 2006

I barfed because you looked in my eyes!
Are there any working mods for SE that allow you to fast travel when indoors? I've tried Mark's Fast Travel From Interiors, Fast Travel When Indoors (the latest version), and Fast Travel From Interiors and they're all either out of date or just don't work.

Fast travel is already pretty generous in Skyrim, but sometimes when I'm three levels deep into a dungeon it can feel pretty claustrophobic and I just wanna teleport to the surface to breathe free again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7seven7
May 19, 2006

Skwirl posted:

Just COC Riverwood then fast travel to where you really want to go.

I'd totally forgotten about COC - thanks.

Sky Shadowing posted:

Alternatively, look into Mark and Recall and Intervention mods, which re-create the Morrowind spells. Mark and Recall let you Mark a spot and then Recall to it later. Intervention spells take you to the nearest temple in a town, and I'm pretty sure all 9 Hold Capitals at least have a temple to Arkay.

That way if you want to get out of a dungeon for a breath you can Mark where you're at, Intervention off to the nearest town and sell loot, heal up, etc., then Recall back to the exact spot you were in before.

I think Apocalypse has a variant of mark and recall. I've never tried it before, but that's a good shout.

7seven7
May 19, 2006

7seven7 posted:

I'd totally forgotten about COC - thanks.

I think Apocalypse has a variant of mark and recall. I've never tried it before, but that's a good shout.

Neither COC nor mark and recall work from interiors. Must be something in my load order. Time to sort through the 152 mods I've acquired...

7seven7
May 19, 2006

Vavrek posted:

Weird. I know that's true for a lot of places, but Riverwood has always worked for me as a single-name cell. A tip for everybody: You can do, iirc, 'help riverwood' and it'll list everything in the game that has riverwood in the name, letting you find the specific cells you're looking for.

Thanks - it seems like with this particular mod loadout coc riften won't work, but almost anything else will. Oddly the help command won't work at all. It did on a previous run, but I've not had to use it in this one.

papa horny michael posted:

I have no trouble with Fast Travel When Indoors from a new installation of skyrim with 131 active mods.

Yeah, there must be something odd with my load order. I'm running a similar number. I'll clean up my mods and play around with LOOT. I've been getting error code 5 from SKYUI whenever I open the map, but it hasn't annoyed me enough to do anything about yet.

7seven7
May 19, 2006

A Sometimes Food posted:

Speaking of avoiding the Thieves Guild and DB, are there commands to add the exhibits for them in the new Dragonborn Museum? I don't want to do those questlines again, but also don't want big empty spots in my museum.

Would the usual player.additem command work? Or does the museum only take items you've earned through questing?