Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Drone posted:

That's super Star Wars-y and good, but uh... how does the pilot get into the front seat of the cockpit?

Very carefully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Atlas Hugged posted:

I probably made the base as inefficiently as I could. I cut a square of white paper to fit into the 100x80mm area, then tacked the skinks where they fit best. Then I traced around their bases, took them off the paper, and glued it to a piece of cardboard. I cut out the areas I traced and then glued the cardboard into the tray and based it. Now the models sit mostly flush in the gaps and I can take them out when I want to use them as individuals!

That's awesome! I've been trying to find a good and easy way to base a KoW army that looks good. What did you use for the edging around the base?

• Locked thread