Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Willninho
Aug 14, 2007

Spermgod posted:

I'm not sure but I do wish they would cheat more. It's the one thing really missing from their old-school heel act imo.

That might be one of the things that make their old school heel act feel generic to me. Like they're good but they're heel tag control segments always feel so formula to me. This be fair none of the faces against them are Ricky Morton sellers out there. They're really good at setting up the faces though in the beginning of the matches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
I bought the cheapest back corner seats and to fill it up I ended up with great seats in the far right section so worked out for me. Cedric/Roode was pretty great. Shane danced with No Way Jose. I enjoyed them trying to sell Jersey wrestlers as a home town hero in MSG on a weeknight.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
Bennett worked best 4/5 years ago in ROH when he looked so much like the generic Velocity WWE developed guy. It's not as great now when they've at least adjusted their development standards.

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
I'm happy we're getting close to HHH's true vision of NXT. All the foreigners are heels or turning heels and a boring white guy is the main champ.

• Locked thread