Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

seems like Swann and the other cruisers might be on both Raw and NXT for the long-term, but maybe standouts will get a permanent call-up. and tino sabby is coming, per big dave (batista (not that batista, just my friend named the same))

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

all johnny has to do is visualize each member of the audience as chuck taylor and he'll be one of the best heels of the last decade

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Why Does WWE Keep Ripping Off Impact Wrestling.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The reason I didn't ask "Why is the less successful company ripping off the more successful one" is because I once did this and was called a piece of poo poo moron who can't reason at all by my father. and he beat me in the face and neck for a long time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Life is hard as hell some times

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in the territory days, wrestlers would walk into the locker room and pee into a glass for the sake of the promoter's unconventional partiality. if the promoter noticed that two pees were exactly the same color, those fellers became a tagging team pretty quick. And given that change wasn't thought of too favorably, it usually stuck

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/DotNetZim/status/776578867901456384

Maybe it cut away from that? I didn't see it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

congrats man. I hope you always remember that evening

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Dias posted:

Those autographs weren't from that evening. rovert got them...two weeks ago.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Better get visibly annoyed with it post-haste, to make it go away

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Johnny McGovern and the Soccer Practice Bunch

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

DIY having the metal gear solid font in their video made me think of gargano doing an original solid snake gimmick and, well, i ought to be fed some crunchy live ammo into the Skull

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i liked roderick strong in 2004 and 2005, and didnt like triple h during those years but didn't become angry toward him. It's a coincidence

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

aries could be 4'6" barefoot since he's the same height in his lifts as most of the refs who are intentionally hired for their small stature. he might even be smaller than a baby

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

What is the difference between most of those gimmicks, other than Mickie's

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

What is the difference between most peoples' faces. The wrestlers. i can't recognize it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I wear my "king of song style" elias samson shirt once a month which is pretty often due to me usually not wearing a shirt but rather wearing a combo of ddp rib tape and cesaro shoulder tape. In any case that shirt isn't from wwe so it still made them no money. But the important part is this. tape is excellent.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Who are Julie and Isabel. [please help me and this is not a troll.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

oatgan posted:

Julie Real is a model/mma fighter who has been training at Kendrick's school with prospects like the new and improved Eva Marie

Isabel Lahela is a Canadian weightlifter who trained with Ashley Sixx out of Superkick'd Academy

As usual you prove yourself a wise 'forumwatcher' i believe they're called.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

uh i've kept up the copyright for allister black since 2002 for neverwinter Nights roleplaying purposes. Back off jack off

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i purposefully click on to watch Nxt programming so that i can shout, "what's nxt (next)" and change to a different video altogether, online. Big laughs from my brother evvery time. no one else can see him besides me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

did anyone ever talk about how steve cutler looks like the goldeneye n64 cover art. Well, they probably did. goodbye

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If I were a little rovert trying to break into the scoops man business I would push pretty hard for my stuff to be credited no matter what it was. I respect you scoops man. two scoops. more than enough to kill anything that moves. holler if you hear me. touchdown

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how fastly can you mention every person's name from NXT. Go

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i read that in 3 seconds, so theres the benchmark for everyone else. it's time to get to work

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Things only come true if you say them. God dang it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

To rovert

You link some good videos and stories, just about every time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

drew's old theme didn't fit him or most wrestlers that well even though it was cool or whatever. I'll be glad when he gets his real new song that works really good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you're both rad. gently caress er

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

There is a cage surrounding the ring which is drat wild. i cant even see into the ring as good as the way it was before. holy gently caress

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

WWE NXT Discussion & GDT: in my day calling someone a "MR." was the respectful thing to do. anyway it's the NHL and NBA playoffs right now and a sidenote is that here's where to talk about nxt.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

A dog, one time, shitted beside the WWF ring. it Was "a shoot"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i am wearing a shirt that says No Man Is Ever Truly Good No Man Is Ever Truly Evil right on there and i'm drat near ready to ask that others stop whooping my rear end freely. i Am about to start doing the whooping. not right now but soon

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in tears, johnny holds on to tommaso continuously even as ciampa beats the hell out of him. eventually he tires himself out and collapses. johnny is still holding onto him in a hug and gets the pin. he helps ciampa to the back, being ineffectually punched in the head along the way

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Lars Sullivan and Tyler Bate, the strongmen

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

*turns to face you with a smirk while microwaving a bowl of beefaroni* I'm mad that the match wasn't accurately rated.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i declare that they will be fine sending guys up to the main roster at 32-40 so long as they take my suggestion to not stop doing it when they have enough Future. that's the part you gotta watch out for. you will need more future later on

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if someone is crazzy they should have to perform a tryout for evaluation.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Benne posted:

Serious question: What does Crazzy Steve bring to the table that would make him an NXT asset in 2017? Don't say "veteran hand" because they already have a billion of those guys.

not being able to see that good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

speech impediment gimmick

• Locked thread