Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It will turn out Kairi changed her name because Hojo makes Vince think of Howard Johnson's and he hates that place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Roddy's wife is also like best friends with Ronda Rousey so I imagine that will help his cause.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That looks like the guy at the Belle Vernon ROH show a few years ago who was sitting behind me and bent his steel chair in half, halfway through the show.

He had so much back fat that his rear end was basically on just the front half of the chair and during the ACH-Elgin match the seat of the chair bent to a 90 degree angle.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Eltoasto posted:

Did he stay in the chair as if nothing had happened, or blame the faulty construction of the chair while grabbing another?

Blamed the chair and swiped another during intermission

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Street Profits loving own

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

ChineseConnection posted:

These live music entrances always come out terrible. Four recent ones come to mind:

Sasha Banks at Wrestlemania 32 - Vocalist is completely out of sync and off key, this is maybe the worst.
Nakamura at Brooklyn II - Violist out of sync, sound unbalanced and stealing the spotlight from the wrestler.
Nakamura at Takeover Toronto - Balance is funky, but the spotlight stealing violinists are super cringey.
Black at Brooklyn III - Slightly out of sync, sound unbalanced, vocals are inferior compared to the recording and the band hanging around takes away a lot of Black's mystique

Spend the money on pyro or special effects instead of live bands. Wrestlers today aren't coming out to Motorhead or Limp Bizkit, its third-string semi-amateur CFO$ produced vocalists that can't hack it in a live setting. Also, the dozen or so extras they hired to pretend they were in a mosh-pit... what the hell was that?

Pyro adds virtually nothing and fills the arena with smoke.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Benne posted:

Still a better faction name than sAnItY

No not even close honestly.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

rovert posted:

Two WWE suggested names were Clique Bait and NSFW (Not Safe For Wrestling).

NSFW is dumb and corny but better than Undisputed Era, in my opinion, because it at least conveys SOMETHING.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I just want some kind of long match with Cole, Fish and O'Reilly against British Strong Style

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

KOR has been the best technical wrestler in the world not named Zack Sabre Jr for like five years now IMO

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

like sousage

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Beautiful Ninja posted:

Billy Gunn got fired as a coach for failing a drug test IIRC.

That testing was done by the powerlifting competition he entered and he was fired because it looked bad to keep him.

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Sep 29, 2017

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Congrats to former WWE Women's Champ Bertha Faye

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Maybe Candice is getting the last slot in the four way?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Oh man they started for the same company in a different building alert the presses

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

For his age, Patrick Clark is pretty loving fantastic.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

rovert posted:

From the photoshoot they did:

Billie and Peyton look awesome.

Shayna looks like the dead tapout guy.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I don't hate that as much as I expected to base on rovert's warnings.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

rovert posted:

Other than the in theory time saving it is loving stupid.

ehh, i mean, the advantage poo poo got real repetitive when you did it one guy at a time. Releasing one team at a time kind of eliminates that redundancy IMO

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Boooooo Leo Gao rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Super No Vacancy posted:

also is the purpose of those lists to implicitly bury anyone they dont sign or what

It’s to get people to go to WWE.com for that information and steer them away from blogs

• Locked thread