Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

"How dare you hurt Johnny Tommaso! I am so pissed I'm going to go join the women's tournament!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Is there a reason you find this to be an issue? Seems like a weird thing to point out.

No it was just a silly joke for fun

E: for some reason I can't stop thinking about this. What are you talking about? What's weird?

Beef Jerky Robot fucked around with this message at 00:35 on May 22, 2017

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

dont even fink about it posted:

"It's time to do a commercial break, so do a superkick"

The world is right and just

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

That AoP video was so good

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Super No Vacancy posted:

that's too many PC people for this to be any good

Gotta have jobbers

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The mania hair match was with Victoria

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Go to Japan and become a legend steve

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

oatgan posted:

hail satan

hell yeah dude

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Sugar Blaster posted:

i need a pic of the fat guy. the stock "fat wrestling fan" for me has always been the guy in the sandman jersey who turned his back on that one hhh match so if there's a new contender i have to see him.

hes like 3x the width of a normo

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Jenny Angel posted:

[in extremely goon face blindness voice] I recognize like one person in that, who are they

Dunno, Gerry Briscoe, Bil Demott, CJ Parker, Sara Del Rey, Norman Smiley, Jory Mercury(?), Robbie Brookside(?), Jason Jordan, William Regal, Byron Saxton, dunno, dunno.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I think Alex Riley actually did steal the grenade elbow at one point

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

My sources say it's a misprint on the shirt. The correction is Undisputed ERA, and Abe Schwartz is returning to manage.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Here's a hot take: wrestling names being buzzword-y makes good business sense and I don't understand why people insist on Jerry Seinfeld-ing every loving thing. It's dumb but there's a lot dumber as far as things in wrestling.

It's a comedy forum for jokes

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Desumaytah posted:

You're right. He did beat Tito after he lost to Almas after that Takeover. And even if he hadn't, 3 televised matches isn't a trend. I was overreacting. Thanks, friend :).

My dread for Gargano getting stuck in 205 Live purgatory whenever he is eventually called up will not go away, however.

No, you were kind of right. His story has been that he's off his game due to Ciampa, and part of that has been his losses.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

who are you talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Aphrodite posted:

Oh is Cody going to be there?

Lmao