Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

ShakeZula posted:

This is Tommy End, right?

Could be Mary Dobson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Billie Kay is the one with the amazing roster portrait.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

RealFoxy posted:

The longer Asuka goes undefeated the bigger of a problem it's gonna be unless they sign some super-indy prospect or Joshi to take the title off her. :v:

Sign Hojo pls

Actually, just sign the entirety of Threedom, and have them win the WWE Universal Title.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Baron Corbyn posted:

If Chris Hero came back, would he be Chris Hero or Kassius Ohno?

I hope Kassius Ohno. He can get beaten up by Kevin Owens for stealing his fat guy with a KO Gimmick.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I will pay all of the money if they make this into an audiobook and have Vince narrate his foreword.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

RacistGuidingLight posted:

You gonna be on NXT TV Rov? Congrats.

No, no, no, he was on NXT TV 2 weeks ago. (Pretend I posted a picture of a random audience member from 2 weeks ago)

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Io Shirai is good, and everyone should watch Stardom.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Germ Incubator posted:

I love Io this would be awesome, if only her sister were still wrestling, bring back Triple Tails!

Yeah. :(

Threedom has been pretty great at least.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Benne posted:

My anticipation of the women's tournament is directly proportional to whether or not they can get any STARDOM talent.

Yeah, basically.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Suplex Liberace posted:

I like the name Kassius Ohno. Come at me.

:yeah:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

achillesforever6 posted:

I've been thinking about it and really what you can do to make Sanity good is have them kick Eric Young as leader, install Tommy End as the new leader, use his theme as their theme song, and be a faction of tweeners that go after all the belts.

The SAnitY theme song is perfect for the stable.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Nikki Cross confirmed going to Smackdown to destroy all the Balboas.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

RacistGuidingLight posted:

NXT: That Indies Guy You Like has a Stable Paycheck Having Bad Matches

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
It's a party every week, baby.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

ChineseConnection posted:

My wife and I would love to watch an all women's show, especially if it promotes less diva/stripper gimmicks among its performers. The wrestling and wrestlers in Stardom are (were?) tremendous, but its just to inaccessible. Unlike most, we've enjoyed 205, even though its no comparison to the Cruiserweight Classic. If they can replicate that for the women, I'll be happy enough.

http://stardom-world.com

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
He chose the name Kassius Ohno.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
It's a perfectly fine name.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
because he came in at a time where they were requesting name changes, and NXT is using previous WWE names if applicable to keep continuity.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Yeah, they cycle in and out on whether to rename people. They're on a rename kick.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Cena wrestled another John.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Edit: misread.

• Locked thread