Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
I would imagine it would be more detrimental for him to be injured on the main roster than on NXT, but I'd also imagine he'd be less likely to be on the receiving end of a poorly executed move and be injured from that on said main roster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

ChineseConnection posted:

This is a world class joke/reference.
Uh-oh!

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

It's a travesty how underutilized Brad Armstrong was.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Aye Doc posted:

he would have likely been better utilized if he ever showed more charisma than a blank piece of paper
Hey, they could have hid that fact

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/status/805097309767868417

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

You loving go in there and you shake his goddamn hand, you bastard

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Shawn Cotureier posted:

Was he the one that injured Itami
That was Riddick Moss

I wonder if this is a sign that they're finally releasing Sawyer Fulton. That would be a shame, but not a surprise. That or Damo and Fulton are gonna feud.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

You've got to wonder how much of being worn out has to be Joe. Isn't that the furthest he's traveled in a long time, considering he was in TNA, or did he travel to Japan for them?

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Baron Corbyn posted:

also I'm guessing the lack of conspicuous spoiler tags means Nakamura retained?
The Melbourne show is tonight.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Baron Corbyn posted:

It's almost midnight in Australia and that last guy posted he just got out the show so I think it already happened.
Goddamn time zones...

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm sure it's not the first time they've done that, though. The intimate atmosphere probably speaks to them a little bit as indie guys.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

rovert posted:

They've gone through that region with a fine toothcomb.
Wait, WWE took my toothcomb? Those bastards.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

It's weird. I remember watching Ninja Warrior all the time on G4, and now my parents watch every single episode of American Ninja Warrior and I can't be arsed to watch a single one.

I just know that one of the better male competitors that did it recently was named Jon Stewart and I kept thinking of the comedian.

It will be nice to see what she can bring to NXT if they do get her. It takes a lot of ability to make it through to the finals of that show.

AMReese fucked around with this message at 13:08 on Dec 12, 2016

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Davros1 posted:

It's because American Ninja Warrior sucks.
Well, how do you expect them to compete with Makoto Nagano, LEEEVIIII MEEEEEWWWWEEEEEEUWENNNNBERGGGGGG and PAAULLL ANTHONYYYYY TERRREKKKKKKK!?

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Stanfield posted:

- The Drifter being legitimately entertaining.
Do tell

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

The problem with that being is that the match is No DQ, so there would be no count-outs.

Be that as it may, imagine a match between Tye and Heath.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Venomous posted:

if they had any sense they'd debut Joe today, preferably against Cena
If they had any sense they'd wait for the Rumble where he'll get a huge reaction by the smark crowd and then build off of that with a hot feud with the people he eliminates or is eliminated by.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

If they had enough women to do women's tag team division they'd probably have a better chance of making it. As it stands, they'd be dealing with the same situation as Hideo Itami is with Shinsuke Nakamura.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I dare anyone not to groove to Cien's theme. He needs his Los Ingobernables. Just change Sin Cara back to Hunico and have them join up together and maybe throw in a third.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9ulYoud5Xs

Edit: This is important
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkUX_qkcvZo

AMReese fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Dec 29, 2016

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

TakeOvers are where the talent pulls out all the stops, so I don't really care about the pairings as long as the wrestling is good. You never know who will work together until you try it.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

The fun thing about NXT is, who knows who will debut on the NXT roster before then?

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

If it was out of fear, he should be singing the praises of Ciampa, because I'd be scared as poo poo of saying anything bad about him.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Wolfe has promise, and his hardcore dancing makes him stand out

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Nehru the Damaja posted:

I haven't had the network for several months. Are Heavy Machinery doing anything yet or what
nope

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Well, deleted tweets are scary.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'd watch it
https://twitter.com/SamoaJoe/status/822251779668713476

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

And just look at the main roster. They're inducting a former TNA champion into their Hall of Fame. Is there no end to this hell?

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

Already a fan of the fat one and Chinese Kevin Meaney
Man, screw you for reminding me that Kevin Meaney died last October. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

He's from Indianapolis, which is one of the few places in Indiana that still leans blue, but it's not that much of a surprise. Probably scores him a few points with those in charge, too.

• Locked thread