Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
So would that be the case with Cesaro's deal expiring soon? I wouldn't be shocked, but I wonder about time lines. Cesaro first signed in Sept 2011. I always thought WWE usually signs people to 3 year deals. Being that he's been with WWE for 5 years he obviously renewed at some point and i wonder if it was in 2014 or 2015. Unless there are some details I don't know about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016

Oh man, the finals between them and Gargano and Ciampa.

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
I hope they bring Eddie Kingston. He would immediately get over at Full Sail with his promos. Bring in more guys like him so you can have more room to finally bring up Nakamura, Joe, Roode, etc.

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
Don't worry. You will see a huge boost in ticket sales in the new year when half of the ROH roster supposedly debuts.

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
Didn't somebody say that Ciampa and Gargano were going to be out of action for at least a month?

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
The best way to use Shirai, Hojo, Evie and Nixon is to have Ember Moon destroy them in squash matches.

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
I just love how people who use to hype up Ember Moon have now turned on her even though she's the best women's wrestler in NXT today. They claim she's not over, yet people pop for her every time she comes out. When NXT was in Australia the crowds exploded for her when she came out. Another funny thing is when people claim they don't know what she's suppose to be or that she doesn't fit her look. I guess people havenmissed when she's explained that she's all about mystery.

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
The next women's champion.

https://gfycat.com/MarriedTemptingAntlion

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
This Saturday will be Ember's big night. Time to go all the way with her as the center piece of NXT's women's division. She's the best wrestler and character in the division with probably the best finishing move in all of wrestling.

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
Judging by the NXT taping spoilers it sounds like Gunner and Crazzy Steve had killer debuts tonight!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:43 on May 26, 2017

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
NXT tapings this week. Anything big scheduled? If there is it will probably only be Ciampa returning to storylines much sooner than expected or Hojo and others scheduled for the MYC making appearances.

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
Ember Moon is the best female athlete in WWE and she comes off as being badass when she does her intro and cuts promos. It doesn't matter what all the Becky Lynch and Deonna Purrazzo fanatics of the world have to say about her.

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
Tonight is the night where Ember Moon gets to outperform Asuka and take her title.

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
So now the new big storyline is Cole, Fish and O'Reilly taking over NXT. Remember when NXT use to be a developmental territory instead of always relying on outsiders? So tell me who has the performance center produced since ooneing up over 4 years ago?

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
Hopefully Adam Cole wins the NXT title soon. NXT would actually have a world champ who's under 30.

Roque11 fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Sep 21, 2017

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
So you have the developmental show feature a TNA v. ROH main event this week. The performance center is a total failure.

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
Maybe they're going to crown a new NXT champion who's over 30.

Do you all realize that NXT has never had a world champion who's career started at the performance center?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
WWE isn't skipping over Ricochet. Ricochet is skipping over WWE. To all non-WWE wrestlers New Japan is the cool promotion and the place to be. That's why Cobb and Riddle are New Japan bound soon. Ricochet is also one of these wrestlers who wrestle to impress Dave Meltzer and fans on twitter, which wouldn't happen if he was in WWE.

• Locked thread