Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Putting Matha over big lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Fire that interviewer, she should have danced with them.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Oh poo poo that was brutal lol, a great turn and a feud between them would be awesome.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

jesus, that's a huge dick he is sucking.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Tye's butt wiggle 10 :swoon:

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

I do like that tag team finisher. Sanity was fine

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Shawn Cotureier posted:

Sabitelli was a huge bust in the NFL though, right?

Ehhh he was a 2nd round pick that never really lived up to expectations, but it's hard to say how much of it was being a bust and how much was because of injuries.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

achillesforever6 posted:

Buddy Murphy deserves better

He does, he's a very good worker and has captured Alexa's cold heart.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

I shall always love ejection tantrums, contract signings being just about business, and the pull apart brawl.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

That's cool, and out of nowhere.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Well there are several women who could face Asuka at Takeover and have a good match, but there wouldn't be a lot of heat with it. The problem with the division getting gutted isn't just losing Bayley, but losing the people like Alexa that someone could beat to climb the ladder to Asuka and have a match with some hype. I believe that's why they are building up Billie and Peyton right now, so they can be future opponents of Ember Moon as she works for the title. Nikki should be able to do more now too, now that Sanity has debuted. And all of that depends on what the plan with Asuka is, as she was just signed for NXT and you can't have her there and undefeated forever.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

projecthalaxy posted:

"Who are these people!? What's going on?! Where's Strowman?!"

He'll replace Paige on the cover

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Hell yeah , Team Dance

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Phenix Rising posted:

I liked Otis and Tucker way more than I was expecting to.

Yeah they were good

Also Nikki gon' crazy

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Seems like most NXT gimmicks start up turned up to 11 and then get dialed back, I imagine it will be the same way with Sanity.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Well obviously Crazy Mary is going to be too busy being Sister Abigail to be in Sanity.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Reese I've defended you in the past, but what you just said about Alexa Bliss is beyond the pale and I cannot forgive it.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

The women who can carry Naomi to a good match might as well go straight into the WWE HoF.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Aliyah with the win! Getting that push baby.

I actually like the progress she is made and she does have a solid personality in the ring.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

RIP Thea Trinidad, not even Tobago can help you now.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Yes, it really did hurt the women a lot by losing Alexa and Carmella, mostly Alexa. NXT had it's midcard taken away, along with Bayley, so as a booker they had a champion and then a bunch of talent with no build. The best thing to do is give Asuka something to do (Liv, Mickie) while putting a couple people (The aussies) on winning streaks so they can at least be seen as someone to beat. My assumption is that Ember will show up to beat them and earn a title shot once they are established. I mean you could just have Ember beat random people and challenge for the title, but there wouldn't be much heat behind it.

The men are set up great right now with Roode and Aries as solid vets that give a decent bump to beat, it's perfectly poised for someone to get a push after the Takeover, I just don't know who that guy is or if he exists. Sadly it might have been Itami.

The weekly shows from 2014 and 2015 aren't better than what we have now, we just remember the big moments. The one thing I miss, and what they should do now, is the main roster people coming down to wrestle. The women especially would be well served for someone like Foxy to come down with a story similar to Kidd and put on some solid matches and give some cred to a Nikki or Billie.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

I like her signing, maybe she can have a unique style like Daria. They need to be more diverse in the women they bring in going forward, maybe some amateur wrestlers and the like instead of mostly fitness models and cheerleaders.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Team Dance is so fun

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Did Floslam ever sign up any more companies to make it remotely worth $20 a month?

E: welp and as I say that, they announce PWX and Beyond Wrestling.

Eltoasto fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Nov 4, 2016

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Joe should definitely lose and come up. If it happens it would be interesting to see how he is aligned, he's a natural heel but they need faces and he'll get a big pop.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Keep Ziggler away from Viper.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

The inevitable Ember Moon-Asuka feud is going to have so many kicks.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Is next week live or already taped?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Looks like Bayley was the real money draw all along.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Yeah I agree with that. Signings are cool, but they can't replace a story. They just need that face to emerge and I don't think they were ever sold on it being Jose. Basically what I am saying is that Joe goes up, Almas takes the title from Nakamura (who goes up), and then push DOZEVIC to the moon.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

I missed you Jacky boy :allears:

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Shocking Development: DIY and Revival still put on really loving good matches.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

AA's start on Smackdown stumbled a bit, yes, but only because booking did the smart thing and squeezed all they could out of Slater-Rhyno. Sometimes the responses are tepid, but they've gotten big pops too, and now they are in a program with 2 well established guys and their matches have been good. It hasn't been the normal bad booking of 50/50 wins and bad promos.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Yeah I suggested that a while back. Nattie vs. Charlotte was really good and helped both of them, so it would be nice to see something similar. But apparently the main roster talent sees it as punishment, which is ridiculous considering it helped Nattie and Tyson when he did it.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

That's why losing Alexa and somewhat Carmella really hurt. Not because they were booked powerfully in NXT, but they were solid midcarders that Nikki or the mean girls or Ember Moon could have beaten to build up heat for an Asuka feud. I am looking forward to Nikki-Asuka, but that's only because I liked her before NXT and not really anything she has done here yet. NXT isn't really the place to have an undefeatable champion for this long, as we all know Asuka should be on the main roster.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

My girl Evie better be in this dang tourney!!

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Liv is getting better, still needs to get crisper but I like the developing moveset.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

I really like the women's match buildup in that the Aussie ladies are in the way of the two crazy women.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Almas vs. Roddy could be a great match if it's given time and they are told to go all out. They might do that if it's the first match on the show.

I have no idea what Nakamura-Roode will end up being, I kind of think that it will be a solid match that pales in comparison to every other Takeover main event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Hero needs to be either fatter or skinnier, he looks like he is at an uncomfortable Bo Dallas level right now.

• Locked thread