Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Astro7x posted:

I remember Summer Rae saying that was a suggestion from Dusty for her name, so it rolled off the tongue better.

To be fair to Dusty, "Thummarae" does roll off the tongue better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Platypus Farm posted:

Also also, I'm amazed at how effective aleister black is. For all the people complaining about him being an edgelord or whatever, I dont' see it like that at all. To me he just screams killer monster that's also smarter than everyone else, so he can just sit there and glower in the middle of the ring and then pop up and break someone's skull in.

Was this the first time he's used that spinning laser projection logo in the ring during his entrance? That was neat.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm not at all surprised at the fast track. He doesn't need ring work, his presence makes him need less promo time, and he came prepackaged with a rock-solid look and character. That's basically all you need for main roster.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'll believe it when I don't see it. It's not even the same kind of elbow drop.

I hope they build the poo poo out of Sonya Deville. She could be champion if they keep building up her MMA cred. Her striking is great.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

achillesforever6 posted:

Ah yes the Basham effect

I saw some of OVW TV so I remembered Doug because he was the one with the beard and his real name was Basham.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I think you mean Bonnkerzz

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
KENTA could absolutely kill it in LU if the show gets to continue.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I hope they keep his name Crazzy Steve but pronounce it the way I always read it in my head with a short A.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
"Ha! I'm so insane that I can't spell! See how absolutely unhinged and crazy that is!?!?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
My favorite 90s band is Crazzy Star.

• Locked thread