Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I'm quite certain that Ciampa is going to turn on Gargano very soon. Gargano beat him in the CWC after Gargano showed compassion for his buddy, Gargano lost the match for them at Takeover, and NXT has a spot opening for a new rampaging violent heel now that Joe is likely getting the call up.

I think that the tag name that Ciampa chose is even subtle foreshadowing so that he can say, "Do it yourself, not ourselves" because relying on another person didn't work out for him.

If NXT was truly dedicated to pro wrestling, the angle will be started at Johnny's wedding (real or fake).

I would agree, but why have the shirts made if they're gonna break up?

(I'm a sucker for :love: friendship :love: in wrestling i'm looking for any excuse for them to stay together)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.

Gaz-L posted:

I'm watching on delay, but just got to Itami's promo. I kinda like 'kickmans who thinks you're a pussy to sell injuries' as a gimmick for him to set him apart from Nakamura or Ibushi (if the latter's coming in, which seems unlikely now)

EDIT: Oh. TM61 video. :geno:

I'm glad they're running with that gimmick because it fits in perfectly with the great line he had at the end of his very first interview after he signed: "My style is kick, and I will kick your rear end."

I have no idea how that TM61 video was supposed to make me more interested in them.

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.
I'm glad Joe has shaken off his depression of last week to return to doing what he loves: beating the poo poo out of people :)

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.
That tag match sold me on Tucker/Otis, but it seemed like a really weird way to debut Roderick Strong; I guess NXT is still content to rely on "it's this guy!!!!!". I really hope he's a heel though; I'm not nearly as familiar with Roddy as most of you, but he seems like he'd be real good at condescending to everyone.

Billie and Peyton seems like the same mean girls schtick that women heels always get, but I did like the vicious beatdown.

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.

achillesforever6 posted:

Love Graves commentary especially when he's biased against DIY

His glee when he realized they were going up against AoP was hilarious.

Speaking of, TM61 are going to beat them in the finals, aren't they? It's clear AoP are going to eat a loss soon since we're getting actual matches out of them and not squashes, but Tm61 seem like kind of an odd choice. I guess they are the #2 face team though...

• Locked thread