Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
that takeover tag-team title match was so good the crowd got angry over the ref missing a tag from the babyfaces.

also adelaide missing out on nxt sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
TM61 should be using the VB song (which is itself a ripoff of the Magnificent Seven theme) as their entrance music.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

IcePhoenix posted:

They just showed an advert for WM 33 and the whole place started booing :lol:

they're all gonna watch it though

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
NXT in St. Paul....HHH will be pleased.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
i still don't care about oney lorcan but he hasn't done anything yet and 'oney' isn't a real name

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

hes right

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
the drifter > oney lorcan

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

tattoo artists should be forced to sign some sort of hippocratic oath that prevents them from doing stuff like this

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
i cant take 'oney lorcan' seriously because his name is 'oney lorcan

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
i still can't get over the name 'oney lorcan'

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Dango Bango posted:

HBK lookin' real jacked baby :stare:

wasn't it HBK who was told to get into shape for his wrestlemania legends appearance so he did but then the other guys all just wore shirts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
if i stopped watching nxt around the time joe lost the title (i missed all of roode's run), what's a good point to start watching again? im guessing the last takeover?

• Locked thread