Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

abraham linksys posted:

NXT Live NZ/Australia (on sale September 5)
Dec 5: Auckland, NZ
Dec 6: Wellington, NZ
Dec 8: Melbourne, Australia
Dec 10: Newcastle, Australia
Dec 11: Gold Coast, Australia
Dec 13: Sydney, Australia
Dec 14: Canberra, Australia
Dec 15: Perth, Australia

Wouldja look at this bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Tokamak posted:

radelaide is badelaide.

B-b-but Newcastle! Canberra!

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Man, Adelaide copping some mad shade in this thread.

Ade-shade.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

FullMetalJackoff posted:

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Edit: One crappy main roster house show turnout, with a weak line up on a Wednesday night and you're blackballed from the cool kids show. This completes my trifecta of flyover disappointment (the other two being Bill Burr and White Lung).

I'd suggest a road trip but it's SMG's birthday right in the middle of that tour so :argh: Hunter screws me again :argh:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Somebody who's seen TMDK/TM61 on the indies, please tell me their appeal? Thorne at least has a somewhat unique look with the tatts but Miller looks like a CAW, and their parachute material tights just weird me out. Did they do a lot more high-flying stuff back in the day?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Maybe you should have gone to Adelaide rather than Canberra or Newcastle, ya clowns :argh:

No Irish Need Imply posted:

NXT got greedy, plain and simple.

Definitely. The difference between this and other startup promotions though is it can easily fall back to Full Sail and there's no risk of losing TV or anything. They can pump the brakes and try to build slowly again without much loss.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

I'm so glad he's changed his name because hearing Americans say "Damo" was so weird

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Last night's card:

Eric Young - TNA
Tye Dillinger - WWE
Andrade Cien Almas - CMLL, NJPW
Roderick Strong - ROH
Nikki Cross - ICW
Peyton Royce - some Australian fed, I dunno
Billie Kay - samesies
Asuka - various promotions
Shinsuke Nakamura - NJPW
Bobby Roode - TNA

Wow, a whole two people out of the whole card are from TNA! Call up Bischoff and Jarrett, we'll have a Tits N rear end reunion tour next week!

E: Forgot AOP vs DIY, where Gargano has been in TNA a couple of times

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

achillesforever6 posted:

Honestly will 205 Live even be a thing by the time that happens?

While they only get 1 minute matches on RAW the show itself is really good

Says I, THE KANG OF THE CROOOSERWEIGHTS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

flashy_mcflash posted:

That is terrible and RIP but I have to question the choice of photo there

Perhaps it was just the most recent?

• Locked thread