Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I don't get or enjoy Lacey Evans. Bianca Belair, on the other hand, loving rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

"Eddie Guerrero/Razor Ramon type stuff."

Two guys who have almost identical styles in the ring, so of course they'd be lumped together.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

O'Reilly is a goony looking mother fucker and the way he stands/walks around makes it feel like he should be a bad guy in Double Dragon or something. There's something weird about him.

That said, any time I've seen him wrestle has been good to great so I can deal with his unsettling body movements.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

holy loving poo poo

Literally the one thing I've wanted to see WWE yank from WCW over the past 20 years or whatever has been War Games. Holding out hope for the double ring.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

We were already considering going to Takeover since we just moved to Austin, and this seals the deal for me. Stoked to see that giant, beautiful monstrosity in person.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Le Saboteur posted:

I think the Dream/Black angle is one of the best angles WWEs done as a company in quite some time but I keep wondering when they're putting the belt on Black. The Takeover during Mania week maybe?

I feel like it's a little early to go that far on the angle. It's only been 2 weeks of interaction and not a whole ton has happened. There's still time for them to gently caress it up (not saying or expecting that they will).

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Got my tickets for Takeover and I'm super drat excited. I've always loved War Games and am so happy they're doing it properly with two rings. Got some drat good seats in section 107, too:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

The AoP return was loving awesome. I haven't been the biggest fan of them, but keeping them off of TV since Takeover and returning this way was pretty drat perfect. Pretty sure I audibly yelled out "OH poo poo" when their music hit.

I wonder if Aleister and Dream will wind up teaming in the Dusty Classic, if it happens again? I can't tell what's going to be the thing that finally tips this into a feud – just Dream continually poking at him, or being forced together as a team in the tournament before imploding.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Is there any NXT interest in signing Piper Niven? I really enjoyed her during the MYC.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Dream popping up behind Black is one of my all time favorite shots in WWE, ever. loving perfect.

I also irrationally wanted Bianca to win the battle royal so I could see her in Houston. She's quickly becoming a favorite.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

rovert posted:

I've seen very little online about this for something so exciting potentially. Ember Moon (Athena) and Mercedes Martinez had one of the better series matches in SHIMMER history 2011/12:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngdiq7E1ORw

This is a bad interview. Is she always such a bad interview? Aside from being generally bad and sounding unnatural, it doesn't really work to talk poo poo about someone not being able to win big matches when you've just admitted to losing a big match (and lost in the MYC).

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Yeah, that sounds mostly in line with regular War Games. I went back and watched some old War Games matches last week and doing the single person entry every two minutes just kinda makes it drag. And with only three people on each team, I think this makes better sense.

My biggest gripe is no roof on the cage, but hopefully they switch on that stance and add one. That's kinda the whole point of containing the fight.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I really want Andrade to take the title on Saturday. He's been so loving good as of late and totally deserves it. Maybe it's just me, but Drew really doesn't do much for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Benne posted:

https://twitter.com/BrianFritz/status/931215237482799104

Somebody is definitely doing something stupid in that match

BOOOOOOO

That stinks. Just make it a super tall roof and they can do dumb poo poo off of the top rope or something.

• Locked thread